Go, Arizona, go!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Arizona, go!

Originally posted by valrod33:
LETS GO CARDINALS

These!
Cardinals 17
Seahawks 13
Good gonna come tonight no matter who wins. Either SEA takes a step back tonight as I expect to show us they are who I thought they were or ARI loses to go under .500. I just want an extremely physical bloodbath between these two. I want the injury report to be full of nicks and bruises after the contest nothing serious though. I want both teams to be spent and exposed. All while we watch rest and evaluate. Cards 20-13

Cards match up well here. SEA isn't home. Cards can stop the run completely they are tall up front on defense vs Wilson and Badger and Peterson in the secondary. On offense Cards have the big targets to compete with SEA secondary in Fitz Floyd and the athletic TEs. Also they are grooming a good back with a strong armed QB. No OL though might hurt them here. Must win for Cards though and not SEA
I keep waiting for Seattles riddled offensive line to catch up with them. I have a feeling it could be in this game. They've limped through games against Houston, Indy, and Tennessee, and went 2-1. Hopefully they can keep limping along and eek out another win. Carpenter, Bowie, and Mcquistan at LT is not awesome.

Originally posted by maltz88:
I keep waiting for Seattles riddled offensive line to catch up with them. I have a feeling it could be in this game. They've limped through games against Houston, Indy, and Tennessee, and went 2-1. Hopefully they can keep limping along and eek out another win. Carpenter, Bowie, and Mcquistan at LT is not awesome.
Man you are a Hawks fan. You are supposed to be way cockier than this. But you are onto something with your problems up front. We got the same deal on defense on the DL. Thanks JR Sweezey??? Whatever his name. Hawks win this they gain more road game cred. You are already better than us for now but you take a step with this win or you lose a leg up with a loss. Same for Cards so I will be happy tonight watching someone lose. I do know the Cards are hungry and pissed though
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Man you are a Hawks fan. You are supposed to be way cockier than this.

37 years of disappointment has beaten all the cockiness out of me.

The best I ever get to is nervous optimism.
Gonna be a good game. I picked the Cardinals to win, playing a divisional game at home they're should show up, vs a beatable visiting Seahawks team on a short week!

Then Sea / SF will be tied at 4-2 after tonight!
Originally posted by verb1der:
Gonna be a good game. I picked the Cardinals to win, playing a divisional game at home they're should show up, vs a beatable visiting Seahawks team on a short week!

Then Sea / SF will be tied at 4-2 after tonight!

If Seattle loses they will be 5-2. When we lose to the Titans we will be 4-3 but still one game back
Let's go, 'Rizona!
Share 49ersWebzone