LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 237 users in the forums

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Freeman can learn the offense inside and out and he'll still be a stiff.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Freeman can learn the offense inside and out and he'll still be a stiff.

The point is he doesn't know the Vikings offense well enough to be playing in this game and even if he did I venture to say that Cassell would still be a better option which is pathetic. ESPN execs must be thrilled with this barn burner.
Freeman is a retard reminds me of Nate Davis
Eli just acted like he made a good play by avoiding the intentional grounding penalty.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
The point is he doesn't know the Vikings offense well enough to be playing in this game and even if he did I venture to say that Cassell would still be a better option which is pathetic. ESPN execs must be thrilled with this barn burner.

These Monday and Thursday night games have many duds. Just maybe, there aren't that many decent teams to begin with.
lol, "this is a terrible quarter of football. Both teams are just bad."
This game is unintentional comedy.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Wtf is this s**t game
14 point swing by Sherels. Dropped the pick 6 2 plays ago, then a gifted TD from the fumble.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Oct 21, 2013 at 7:47 PM ]
This game could be historic in the history of the NFL, in the same game both teams lose.

this is such a s**tty game. both of these teams deserve to lose
Jags would give both these teams a run for their money
Boring ass game.
This game

I'm going to give Josh Freeman the benefit of the doubt. Can't expect him to learn the playbook of a totally new offense and gain chemistry with a new receiving core in like 2 weeks. He's not ready to start for the Vikings. I think they would've been better off with Matt Cassel starting tonight and I'm dead serious lol. Freeman's accuracy doe ...

Also, this might be one of Eli's better performances of the year....which is pretty effing sad. LOL. And wtf is going on with Nicks? Dropping passes that should be caught. Do you guys think he's just given up or is it something else?
Minnesota should've went with Cassel instead of Simple jack
Share 49ersWebzone