There are 164 users in the forums

**** WEEK 7 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD 10/17 - 10/21 ****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Mayor88:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Wish we played the Giants this year lol

Yes and no. We are soo bad in passing games but look how they managed AP last night.
The Vikes managed AP...by not handing him the ball.
Seems like Frazier pulled a Singletary. Forget coaching or preparing your QB, just tell him to make a play.

Derp.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Vikings are a mess right now, might need to go back to ponder lol
good god , do you guys ever quit whining like little b***hes? I have never seen a bunch of crybabies complain and b***h like you guys do. if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen and quit your b***hin. you people are a joke for fans. all you do is wish ill will and hope someone gets hurt so you can win? who in the f**k does that? oh i guess you do. you guys sound like scared little girls.
Originally posted by footballfan:
good god , do you guys ever quit whining like little b***hes? I have never seen a bunch of crybabies complain and b***h like you guys do. if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen and quit your b***hin. you people are a joke for fans. all you do is wish ill will and hope someone gets hurt so you can win? who in the f**k does that? oh i guess you do. you guys sound like scared little girls.

who's this tool and what is he talking about?

STFU NOOB
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

who's this tool and what is he talking about?

Sounds like a Shegirl fan
I hope we lose in the playoffs before we have to go in to CenturyLink Field again.
Originally posted by Lord_Jerry_Rice:
I hope we lose in the playoffs before we have to go in to CenturyLink Field again.

Nobody wants to go back in there. Kaepernick will have an "injury".

Seahawks fan?
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 26, 2013 at 3:54 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Seahawks fan?

And clearly an incredibly intelligent one
Share 49ersWebzone