LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

Should the NFL take steps to reduce crowd noise in stadiums

Shop 49ers game tickets

Should the NFL take steps to reduce crowd noise in stadiums

It's just human nature. There's still the handful of dedicated rowdies in every fanbase of every sport no matter the team's performance, but winning always brings fans in by the truckloads. Even if it's just right around .500 or so, it can sustain for a long time. Just about every one of these hipster-looking douches you see is a total bandwagoner though, I will give you that. The 20-30 crowd make up the biggest bunch of fair-weather fakes. Chances are they've even bled over from the Sounders because the Hawks are winning and hey, it's the trendy thing to do! The team colors are even like totally the same and stuff! Social media has just exacerbated it all to a whole new level.
Here you all go!!! You ask for it and you shall receive. Teams get mad cause the Hawks win too much at home!!! I find this funny cause whenever I get into with another teams fan base they always talk about how we have TWO good seasons and now we talk like we are great. If that is true then why even bring up the noise. Its not like we had winning seasons since the stadium was erected. We had some s**tTY seasons there. Actually we had some down right awful seasons there. Some owner got butt hurt and now we play our prime time games on the road. Oh well if we win them then no excuse from the rivals, if you lose bad then maybe this team is only a home team.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2040501-nfl-punishes-seattle-seahawks-for-being-too-good-at-home?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
Here you all go!!! You ask for it and you shall receive. Teams get mad cause the Hawks win too much at home!!! I find this funny cause whenever I get into with another teams fan base they always talk about how we have TWO good seasons and now we talk like we are great. If that is true then why even bring up the noise. Its not like we had winning seasons since the stadium was erected. We had some s**tTY seasons there. Actually we had some down right awful seasons there. Some owner got butt hurt and now we play our prime time games on the road. Oh well if we win them then no excuse from the rivals, if you lose bad then maybe this team is only a home team.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2040501-nfl-punishes-seattle-seahawks-for-being-too-good-at-home?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
Seattle would never win another game.
Share 49ersWebzone