LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

Are the Chiefs your 'second team' now?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Are the Chiefs your 'second team' now?

• dj43
I am a football fan and my favorite team is now, and always has been, the 49ers. However, as a football fan, I am also interested in what is happening on a number of other teams, KC happens to be toward the top of that list because of the impact on the 49ers' draft and the fact I wish Alex Smith well.
No. F*** the Chiefs. Alex was not Joe Montana.
Never had a second team in any sport. I root for underdogs in some games but its a fleeting interest. I drunkenly broke a toilet when the niners lost the super bowl. Not something im proud of but nothing elicits emotion s like that except ur TEAM ( singular).
Originally posted by goldblood83:
Never had a second team in any sport. I root for underdogs in some games but its a fleeting interest. I drunkenly broke a toilet when the niners lost the super bowl. Not something im proud of but nothing elicits emotion s like that except ur TEAM ( singular).

lol. pretty sure NONE of us will be breaking things if the Chiefs lose games.
f**k the chiefs. i hope they get 8 wins for the better pick but if they dont i wont lose any sleep over them losing. niners or no one for me
Who the heck would have a second team? Niner gold blooded till i die!
I was at the saints divisional playoff... Alex fan forever!
Also they get to play the raiders and the overhyped manning led broncos twice a year

And the chiefs have to be the biggest underdogs going into this year after finishing last
Who dosnt like an underdog
Originally posted by nickbradley:
sorry. but when montana went to the chiefs they became my AFC team as a kid. it slowly faded away to nothing.

they now have alex smith, and I want so badly for him to succeeed after everything he went through here.

Same here. I even had his Salem cartoon tshirt.
I don't have a "second team" and if I did, it certainly wouldn't be the Kansas City Queefs.

I do wish Alex well, however.

I am a big fan of Stephen Jackson and if the Niner's cant make it, I wouldn't mind seeing ATL. But, "wouldn't mind" is different than rooting for.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by Ballistic:
subtle Chiefs fan post

Any 49ers fan that explains that the 49ers come first but does like other teams shouldn't have grief thrown at them. My guess is this is all about Alex. It is what it is.. You can keep whining about it if it helps you. You don't know me, so what should you care where my allegiances are?
um, no. it's not about alex

niners all day idgaf

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Who the heck would have a second team? Niner gold blooded till i die!
I'm down for getting a better draft pick plus when they play oakland. So, I guess at some point during next off season I will check out their record.
  • titan
  • Veteran
What?! Second Team?! Sorry can't cheer for any other team.
Yep, there is no second team..49ers all the way!
For what? I don't like Jamal Charles that much.
Share 49ersWebzone