There are 216 users in the forums

Are the Chiefs your 'second team' now?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Are the Chiefs your 'second team' now?

• jrg
  • Veteran
Yes for this season...because of the draft pick

I hope the go 8-8
The better they do this season the better our odds at getting their 2nd rounder becomes,

Hell to the yeah, they are my second fav team!!!!
I only have one team. The rest can go to hedoublehockeysticks!!!!!
  • Jiks
And I do agree, I only have one team. I could honestly care less if the Chiefs are good or not. So no... Chiefs are not my second team but I am an Alex fan. I don't even know their roster besides Charles, Bowe and McCluster. I'll pay attention to Alex all year, give me something to do when we aren't playing.

When Alex leaves the Chiefs I will probably will never watch them again until Kaep plays for them in 2016.
Chiefs have always been my second team, but only because I grew up around Kansas City and saw them play on local TV since the age of 3. Guess that makes some here a bit confused, but you ought to see the confusion when I tell Chiefs fans that the Niners are my team!
My second team is the San Francisco Giants. I only have one NFL team. There are other NFL teams in which I have interest. That's as far as it goes.
Originally posted by nickbradley:
sorry. but when montana went to the chiefs they became my AFC team as a kid. it slowly faded away to nothing.

they now have alex smith, and I want so badly for him to succeeed after everything he went through here.

Prepare to be disappointed, big time!
I don't have a second team. But I hope their QB has a good year.
Originally posted by susweel:
for some people on this site the Chefs are now their first team.

LMAO
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
And I do agree, I only have one team. I could honestly care less if the Chiefs are good or not. So no... Chiefs are not my second team but I am an Alex fan. I don't even know their roster besides Charles, Bowe and McCluster. I'll pay attention to Alex all year, give me something to do when we aren't playing.

When Alex leaves the Chiefs I will probably will never watch them again until Kaep plays for them in 2016.

More like 2026

I liked the Browns because of the Debartalo ties, but ......damn....lol
My reasons;
fuvk da raiders
Chiefs are this years second team.
They got Alex.
Jamal Charles on mah FL again.
I'm a big fan of Berry and that secondary core. Watch out for them.
''HOME OF THE............CHIEEEEEEEFS.''
...........FUVK DA RAIDERS
and home of the old school ex niner qb's

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I liked the Browns because of the Debartalo ties, but ......damn....lol
My reasons;
fuvk da raiders
Chiefs are this years second team.
They got Alex.
Jamal Charles on mah FL again.
I'm a big fan of Berry and that secondary core. Watch out for them.
''HOME OF THE............CHIEEEEEEEFS.''
...........FUVK DA RAIDERS
and home of the old school ex niner qb's

#killyoself
niners can't play every week and every conference.

Watching the raiders lose and maybe even if Minning
Originally posted by susweel:
f**k the Chefs

-->>
Originally posted by nickbradley:
sorry. but when montana went to the chiefs they became my AFC team as a kid. it slowly faded away to nothing.

they now have alex smith, and I want so badly for him to succeeed after everything he went through here.

Please do not utter Joe "Knows Superbowl's" Montana's name in this context with Alex Smith, there is no comparison. Joe was forced from the Niners after winning 4 Superbowls, so it WAS painful to watch Joe at any time play for the Chiefs, and it was especially sucking to watch him beat my Niners,even though I was with him for his entire career in San Francisco..

Maybe if you would have been old enough to watch Joe's entire career you would think differently. I hope Smith gets knocked down at least 3 times by Justin and Aldon come Friday. I do hope though they win 8 so we get the 2nd rnd pick as others have said.

Go Niners!! And NO other........!
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Aug 14, 2013 at 12:52 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone