There are 247 users in the forums

Eagles WR Riley Cooper at country concert: "I will fight every n****r here"

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
It's true what they say when you go way over someone's head and give them more knowledge them they can take they regurgitate.

So FYI country music singers have gotten rich waaaaay before hip hop was a genre off calling blacks n****rs.
That's your history lesson for the day

cool story bro

what does this have to do with the double standard argument? how does a country singer using the n word in a toxic way have anything to do with hip hop using the word in a non toxic racial manner?

explain

That cool story bro just trumped what you were saying so figured you wouldn't get it. Hard to high 5 a midget.

Cooper said a racial slur if Willis says to bowman good play my n***a that's not a racial slur / discussion

If you don't understand that then you really should learn some diversity (and I don't mean being a white kid listening to jay z and smoking blunts. Lmao you should change your name to
B rad G

Tell me something I don't know niño

The discussion isn't about when the n word is racially motivated or neutral.

How do you not get that? Did you go to public school in Florida?

And you are so cliche calling people a race you THINK they are on an Internet forum......
It's true what they say when you go way over someone's head and give them more knowledge them they can take they regurgitate.

So FYI country music singers have gotten rich waaaaay before hip hop was a genre off calling blacks n****rs.

cool story bro

what does this have to do with the double standard argument? how does a country singer using the n word in a toxic way have anything to do with hip hop using the word in a non toxic racial manner?

explain

That cool story bro just trumped what you were saying so figured you wouldn't get it. Hard to high 5 a midget.

Cooper said a racial slur if Willis says to bowman good play my n***a that's not a racial slur / discussion

If you don't understand that then you really should learn some diversity (and I don't mean being a white kid listening to jay z and smoking blunts. Lmao you should change your name to
B rad G

Tell me something I don't know nio

And you are so cliche calling people a race you THINK they are on an Internet forum......

ok you obviously need to start taking the seeds out your weed cause your brain is fried from that east coast dirt. Youre so all over the place its a shame ive trumped all discussions you attempt to bring up so you have to resort to saying i went to public school in Florida LMMFAO

so please nina tell me what this discussion is actually about this time?
And this time after i give you the answer dont just reply with "cool story bro" and then go back to square 1 so you can get your post's up
[ Edited by 99problems on Aug 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM ]

cool story bro

explain

B rad G

Tell me something I don't know nio

ok you obviously need to start taking the seeds out your weed cause your brain is fried from that east coast dirt. Youre so all over the place its a shame ive trumped all discussions you attempt to bring up so you have to resort to saying i went to public school in Florida LMMFAO

so please nina tell me what this discussion is actually about this time?
And this time after i give you the answer dont just reply with "cool story bro" and then go back to square 1 so you can get your post's up

Did you skip reading comprehension class everyday?

I think you did since u actually think you are trumping anyone with your lack of arguing skills.

Go back and read what I am saying , if you really don't understand the double standard argument I will spell it out for you my lovely cute Rachael Jeantel.

Hint : I'm not saying that Cooper words can't be subjectively interpreted as toxic use of the n word. In 99% sure he was not using it in a neutral term of endearment.

I think you did since u actually think you are trumping anyone with your lack of arguing skills.

Go back and read what I am saying , if you really don't understand the double standard argument I will spell it out for you my lovely cute Rachael Jeantel.

Hint : I'm not saying that Cooper words can't be subjectively interpreted as toxic use of the n word. In 99% sure he was not using it in a neutral term of endearment.

yaaaaaaawn cool story bro

Reading is one of the problems, if you don't thinks so change your name to 100 problems, but I'm sure it's One of the original 99.
Originally posted by Tombo:
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Wrong. His comment was directed at BLACK security guards. The words ni&&er and Ni&&a are different words with different meanings and they are NOT interchangeable.

1. had cooper said i will fight every negro over there. He might have been looked at as a wanna be tough guy but technically politically correct.
2. cooper said i wanna fight every n****r over there = racist remark
3. black guy to black guy whats up my n***a = friendly gesture

Now do you understand that or was that not spelled out good enough for you my precious Michael Richards AKA Kramer

Reading is one of the problems, if you don't thinks so change your name to 100 problems, but I'm sure it's One of the original 99.

Hardy har har now that was a knee slapper. i havent laughed that hard since i heard that that a Negro was president. Wait what
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
stop with the personal comments. discuss the topic with civility or this thread will be locked.

1. had cooper said i will fight every negro over there. He might have been looked at as a wanna be tough guy but technically politically correct.

Now do you understand that or was that not spelled out good enough for you my precious Michael Richards AKA Kramer

Again, I am impressed that you continue to explain something that is obviously agreed on by me you and 99% of the thread.

What language do you want me to write in so you understand that this point was never disagreed on so we don't have to read another one of your watered down examples?

How old are u?
[ Edited by blizzuntz on Aug 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM ]

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
think it was Hootie from hootie and the blowfish.

His country songs are surprisingly popular in the country music community, in the next couple years his second career in country music might even be more successful than Hootie & the Blowfish.
His name is Darius Rucker, and his country song Wagon Wheel gets a lot of air play.

Again, I am impressed that you continue to explain something that is obviously agreed on by me you and 99% of the thread.

What language do you want me to write in so you understand that this point was never disagreed on so we don't have to read another one of your watered down examples?

How old are u?

im 104 And write it in whatever language you will understand because youre not saying anything except its a double standard.
What Exactly is the double standard? Because it can be a double standard in multiple ways. (mr technical)
You have had ZERO input. You have been talking loud but saying absolutely nothing.

thats a double standard if i ever heard one lmmfao.
Originally posted by boast:
stop with the personal comments. discuss the topic with civility or this thread will be locked.

This. Plus I will ban a few of you. A few of you guys can't handle yourself when a topic of race comes up, and when I mean can't handle yourself, I mean lack control. I have no use for you. I am trying to be clear here, either discuss this like adults or excuse yourself from the thread.
This thread turned out about as well as I would have expected.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by boast:

This. Plus I will ban a few of you. A few of you guys can't handle yourself when a topic of race comes up, and when I mean can't handle yourself, I mean lack control. I have no use for you. I am trying to be clear here, either discuss this like adults or excuse yourself from the thread.

Yes. We all are of different races so we actually have an opportunity to learn from one another instead of attacking one another. There is more than one point of view. It helps to try and see things the way the other side sees it from time to time and when you have a point to make you might reach someone if you discuss things in a civil tone. Arguing aloud gets through to no one but when you speak rationally people often will listen
Share 49ersWebzone