LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 239 users in the forums

49ers players in the top 100

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by gtowns:
The 49ers have more players in the top 100 than any other team.... These are the days! Gotta love it!

This!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Dennis Pitta is on the list and Vernon is not....

this
What number is AS ?
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
I believe they said there was a total of 9 49ers on the list. 3 have already been shown and so 6 are left. I believe the 6 will be Mike Iupati, Frank Gore, Navorro Bowman, Justin Smith, Aldon Smith, and then Patrick Willis... in that order.

Vernon Davis will get snubbed because his regular season stats weren't all that good. Only two tight ends remain and it's going to be Gronk and Graham. This is a joke especially when you consider guys like Pitta, Hernandez, and Witten made the list over Davis. I don't know who would rather have any of those guys over Davis, as Davis is the complete package at tight end.

Michael Crabtree also I think gets snubbed. Demaryius Thomas, Victor Cruz, and Vincent Jackson have all already appeared on the list much earlier and all of those guys had either a similar season or even better season than Crabtree. Crabtree should have at least been on the list though.

100% agree!
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Amir:
Vernon and Iupati won't make the list.

I think Crabs and vernon are left out. I don't think players would rank crabs a top 40 players while Iupati is known as the best G in football.

The only problem with that is that they said last week there was only one lineman left on the list...so that would make Iupati the highest ranked O-Lineman in the NFL.

Someone said earlier that only 1 O-line is left and if Joe Thomas has not gone yet then Iupati is left off.
Originally posted by JV_Waterboy:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Amir:
Vernon and Iupati won't make the list.

I think Crabs and vernon are left out. I don't think players would rank crabs a top 40 players while Iupati is known as the best G in football.

The only problem with that is that they said last week there was only one lineman left on the list...so that would make Iupati the highest ranked O-Lineman in the NFL.

Someone said earlier that only 1 O-line is left and if Joe Thomas has not gone yet then Iupati is left off.

damn well if that's the case then I guess Crabs did make it.. that just means Iupati got snubbed.
DAMN SON SURPRISE VERNON MADE IT!
Bowman is up next.

Not home what number did he get?
Originally posted by tmpluff:

Not home what number did he get?

#38. Bowman came in at #37. Frank Gore is up next.

Who's out?
crabs is out. Willis, J.smith and Aldon are left.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Patrick Peterson top ranked cb is a joke.
Originally posted by susweel:

this
he's not top 10
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by susweel:

this
he's not top 10

Yah man crabs destroys him every time.
Share 49ersWebzone