• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Patrick Willis behind Aldon at #10????

Sacks are sexy.

And important.

true. u give just about any QB enough time, they'll pick apart any defense.
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
1. Rodgers
2. Peterson (i would have him #1 for what he did last year)
3. Manning
4. Megatron (i would put him #3 but everyone loves QBs, especially Manning)
5. Brady
6. JJ Watt
7. Von Miller
8. Aldon Smith (will not be ahead of Miller or Watt due to playoff performance without Cowboy)
9. P. Willis
10. Foster

You mean playoff performance with a torn labrum?
In half the number of games started, Aldon Smith has 7.5 more sacks than JJ Watt. He has 80 tackles to Watts 126 (in half the starts). He has five forced fumbles to Watt's four. Aldon has one interception to Watt's zero.

So why is everyone so damn sure JJ Watt should be ahead of Aldon Smith on the list? Watt has more tackles, but Smith plays on a team with two of the league's most prolific tackling machines.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
In half the number of games started, Aldon Smith has 7.5 more sacks than JJ Watt. He has 80 tackles to Watts 126 (in half the starts). He has five forced fumbles to Watt's four. Aldon has one interception to Watt's zero.

So why is everyone so damn sure JJ Watt should be ahead of Aldon Smith on the list? Watt has more tackles, but Smith plays on a team with two of the league's most prolific tackling machines.

I love Aldon but from the games I have seen Watt the dude is a monster. How many balls does he bat down. Guy impacts the game in a huge way.
Share 49ersWebzone