LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 244 users in the forums

49ers players in the top 100

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
crabs is out. Willis, J.smith and Aldon are left.

Why is Crabs out? Today they said there are 7 receivers left after Roddy White.
Megatron, Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Andre Johnson, Fitzgerald, and who else?
Originally posted by Young2Rice4TD:
Megatron, Brandon Marshall, Julio Jones, AJ Green, Andre Johnson, Fitzgerald, and who else?

Jordy Nelson or Mike Wallace maybe. Either of them appear on Top 100 list yet?
Originally posted by Young2Rice4TD:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
crabs is out. Willis, J.smith and Aldon are left.

Because there are only 3 49ers left and they will be J Smith, A Smith and Willis.
Originally posted by saj4423:
Because there are only 3 49ers left and they will be J Smith, A Smith and Willis.

These three are not getting snubbed.
That Vernon Davis on Richard Sherman highlight.....they went to the last AS @ Centurylink appearance...
Mike Iupati should have been on this list somewhere.
Originally posted by susweel:
Patrick Peterson top ranked cb is a joke.

I agree. As much as it pains me to say this, Richard Sherman is the best corner in football.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by TruNinerFan:
Originally posted by susweel:
Patrick Peterson top ranked cb is a joke.

I agree. As much as it pains me to say this, Richard Sherman is the best corner in football.

No, he is the most talked about corner, but he isn't the best.

Roddy White this week:

"He's a front-runner. When things are going good, he's all good," White said. "When things ain't going his way, he has nothing to say — that's just how he is. You let him talk in the offseason because that's what he likes to do. You let guys like that talk, but at some point when September rolls around, you gotta come play football."
He is most talked about corner in the league and for good reason. He's an egomaniac with a huge mouth that he's incapable of closing, AND he's the best corner in football. Sorry Janitor, but just because Roddy White said what he said doesn't take away from what he accomplished on the field last season. Will he be the best corner in football this season? i dont know. It all depends on how well Revis rebounds from injury, and whether or not some new players jump into the conversation. Just going off how well he played last season he's the best until someone proves otherwise. Just like how the 49ers are the team to beat until proven otherwise. What the Seahawk players and their fans say means nothing until they actually go out and do it
healthy Revis >>>>>>>>>> Sherman

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
healthy Revis >>>>>>>>>> Sherman

I agree, but will he ever reach that point again? I hope so. Revis was the catalyst of the Jets defense when they were dominate. Sherman is a piece of the puzzle to arguably the best defensive backfield in the NFL. Granted, Sherman is damn good but before he gets crowned the best he needs more than 1.5 seasons of proof.
No Iupati or Crabtree, what a shame. Looks like it will be The Smiths and Willis. I guess the whole team can't make the list. I'm a little surprised Davis made it due to his numbers last year. However, it is the players who vote, and they know who the toughest matchups are, and Davis is definitely a tough matchup.
Richard Sherman is annoying even giving praise on the top 100. He sounds like he's sick and about to sneeze.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
IMO the best CBs in the NFL are:

1. Charles Tillman, Chicago Bears
2. Chris Harris, Denver Broncos
3. Richard Sherman, Seattle Seahawks
4. Tarell Brown, San Francisco 49ers
5. Joe Haden, Cleveland Browns
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Richard Sherman is annoying even giving praise on the top 100. He sounds like he's sick and about to sneeze.

it's all that adderall he been snorting
Share 49ersWebzone