There are 223 users in the forums

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Overkill:
lol at you guys trying to make this about rooting for/against Alex Smith.

I want the Chiefs to go 8-8 because I want the 2nd round pick. It really is that simple to me.

Thank you. To say people want the chiefs to go 8-8 is a disguise for rooting for Alex is absurd. I am not an AS fanboy, I'm a niner fan and everything I know about football tells me a 2nd round pick is better than a 3rd, whether its in draft capital for trading up or down or just using the pick.
how about number 1 overall
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I want the Chiefs to go 8-8 because I want the 2nd round pick. It really is that simple to me.

Thank you. To say people want the chiefs to go 8-8 is a disguise for rooting for Alex is absurd. I am not an AS fanboy, I'm a niner fan and everything I know about football tells me a 2nd round pick is better than a 3rd, whether its in draft capital for trading up or down or just using the pick.

Go root for the Jags then?
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
So if the Chiefs win the SB, we get the last pick in the 2nd round (#64)

If the chiefs get last place , we get the 1st pick in the 3rd round (#65).
perfect...back to back picks..now that would be awesome

Vegas picks the Chiefs to win 7 games

Why do we get a pick from them?

Don't believe so. You where making googly eyes over the #1 pick so I suggested a bottom feeder for you to follow that might fulfill that.

I honestly didn't know what you meant by the "how about number 1 overall " as a response to my post so I threw that out there.
Originally posted by Mr.Mcgibblets:
Originally posted by InHarbsWeTrust:
We all know the reason why people are rooting for KC and it has nothing to do with the draft pick. There's nothing wrong with that, btw.

Conversely, it's all too clear why some are rooting against KC... and hey, there's nothing wrong with that or of any surprise. I think it's odd that those people post in here often.. but that is their right and it is completely expected. Old habits die hard.

Nothing odd about it. Just like there are some fans emotionally invested in Smith's success as a QB, others are invested in his failure. I'd say you're in the first group .
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Nothing odd about it. Just like there are some fans emotionally invested in Smith's success as a QB, others are invested in his failure. I'd say you're in the first group .

No longer on the team, I don't care about him. I'm a 9er fan. I care about players on my team.
Originally posted by Joecool:
9 games.

Can't see them winning more than 6 games
Alex Smith was very lucky to get sent to a team who's overall awfulness will cover up his own.

No longer on the team, I don't care about him. I'm a 9er fan. I care about players on my team.

and the sexy cam newton...nod nod wink wink

Sure.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Alex Smith was very lucky to get sent to a team who's overall awfulness will cover up his own.

He will be Reid's scapegoat for a year

Don't believe so. You where making googly eyes over the #1 pick so I suggested a bottom feeder for you to follow that might fulfill that.

I honestly didn't know what you meant by the "how about number 1 overall " as a response to my post so I threw that out there.

oh it's because we can have a number one overall pick if you root for all 31 teams to do really good.(better than the 9ers) i was joking
oh it's because we can have a number one overall pick if you root for all 31 teams to do really good.(better than the 9ers) i was joking

Nobody wants all the other teams to do better than the niners. I want to the chiefs to go 8-8, no more no less, so we get our 2nd round pick. Any niner fan that wishes them to win more or less than that do not have the best interests of the team in mind.

Nobody wants all the other teams to do better than the niners. I want to the chiefs to go 8-8, no more no less, so we get our 2nd round pick. Any niner fan that wishes them to win more or less than that do not have the best interests of the team in mind.

5-11 Last in the AFCW
Share 49ersWebzone