How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

Shop 49ers game tickets

How many games will the Chiefs win PYMWYMI

7-9
Originally posted by Olejohnnyboy:
7-9

Don't you put that evil on us!
Lol
Chiefs will blow next year. I can see the chiefs doing better in two or three years, not next year.

I'll go ahead and say it. The raiders will have a better season next year than the chiefs. (record)

Despite alex as an improvement, I doubt the youth infusion in KC will develop by this season.
[ Edited by fister30 on Jun 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Please explain to me in what way Manning is better than Brady.

-3/5 in SBs > 1/2
-Beat Peyton's Single Season TD Record
-Won all his SBs with no name WRs/TEs/RBs

Brady had Randy Moss cathcing 23 of those TD passes and plenty from the chuck it deep bomb variety
Originally posted by fister30:
Chiefs will blow next year. I can see the chiefs doing better in two or three years, not next year.

I'll go ahead and say it. The raiders will have a better season next year than the chiefs. (record)

Despite alex as an improvement, I doubt the youth infusion in KC will develop by this season.

Chiefs are in the perfect division and have an optimal schedule to succeed. If things fall right, they can win 8 games for us
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Chiefs are in the perfect division and have an optimal schedule to succeed. If things fall right, they can win 8 games for us

Heard the same thing about the 9ers for years before Harbaugh. The games are not played on paper. It will be a challenge.

The Raider nation would disagree with you about an easy schedule. Haha, JK, I had to try to say that.

Whatchu mean US ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Whatchu mean US ?

You know. Us! Niner fans! We'll be happy if the Niners get a 2nd rounder.

Originally posted by GNielsen:
Whatchu mean US ?

Who cares about a 2nd or 3rd who will be a stretch pick or someone we never heard of that will force us to get rid of a player on stacked team already
Whatchu mean US ?

Who cares about a 2nd or 3rd who will be a stretch pick or someone we never heard of that will force us to get rid of a player on stacked team already

A 2nd or 3rd round pick could be a future HOFer. Every pick counts.....
Originally posted by aTx49er:
A 2nd or 3rd round pick could be a future HOFer. Every pick counts.....

Maybe some would prefer to see the Chiefs (er.. Alex) fail rather than getting a stronger draft slot. Not a shocking possibility.

Alex Smith, Dwayne Bowe will reportedly continue working out together

Alex Smith and go-to wideout Dwayne Bowe have promised to get together during this interim, which has all the makings of a Larry David sketch when you consider that Smith is apparently based in California and Bowe reportedly still lives in Miami. Maybe they'll split the difference and chuck it around Dallas.

While Keeler jokes about the idea given the homes of the players involved, the point itself is an important one. If Bowe and Smith are committed to working on their chemistry on their own free time, it might be the most important pairing on the team. If Smith and Bowe are going to see these plans through, it might turn out to be one of the best under-the-radar developments this offseason. Smith is unquestionably the man for the foreseeable future and Bowe is now locked up. Once the chemistry is there, Chiefs fans will see a passing attack that's been missing for some time.
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2013/6/8/4408328/alex-smith-dwayne-bowe-chiefs-workouts/in/3937601
Whatchu mean US ?

With this FO it's virtually guaranteed to be a stretch, they have no ability when it comes to identifying talent

Originally posted by ninermedic:
Whatchu mean US ?

With this FO it's virtually guaranteed to be a stretch, they have no ability when it comes to identifying talent

i sense your sarcasm

but 49allthetime..
Share 49ersWebzone