LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Richard Sherman vs. Skip Bayless

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
Jeebus... Man crush much?

Have anything constructive to add? Actually i hate the guy, he is a seahawk, i hate everything about that team, and i live in a region of the US where i have to deal with their fans year round, but i am able to set aside my bias enough to realize he is a damn good football player.

I have hated alot of damn good football players since i became a fan of the sport. Its didnt make them any lesser football players.

Harbaugh rubs alot of non 49er fans and media the wrong way....Does that make him any less of a good coach?

CB, and WR are two positions that historically have brought guys that are full of an abundance of self confidence and have big mouths. This typically rubs alot of people, myself included, in the wrong way.

If he was on the 49ers, fans would quickly overlook his mouth because of his play. Sure many people would prefure he shut his mouth, but i guarantee the amount of fans that actually truely wanted him cut would be in the very extreme minority. They would love him and respect him for his play on the football field, just like they did with TO and just like they did with Primetime.

If we had a Sherman on this team last season, it is highly likely we would be going into this offseason as Superbowl champions.
WOW. Sherman is such a d-bag. He wants an argument for why he's not as good as Revis? I'll give it to him. He's a press corner who get's away with bloody murder past 5 yards. He plays that way every snap. He's basically daring the officials to throw a flag on every play, and they won't do it for fear of disrupting the game and wrecking their coverage schemes.

He doesn't play off-man like Revis, he doesn't play the slot like Revis. Revis covers the #1 receiver all game long, following them all over the field. Sherman lines up on one side of the field. Whether he covers the #1 receiver or not is entirely dependent on how the offense lines up. He's a good player, and his stats appear to put him on the same level as Revis, but he's not close. He doesn't carry as much responsibility, and the degree of difficulty of his assignments does not compare to Revis.

Basically, he should just shut the f**k up and play football. Nobody cares about the imaginary chip on his shoulder. He's a fake tough guy. It's also quite obvious he's dumb as a rock. He's not fooling anyone with his big mouth and Stanford degree. No person with any degree of maturity or intelligence would go on that show and take childish cheap shots at a journalist like that. BTW, Skip was on the money with his assessment on Sherman. His childish behavior will eventually do more harm than good to his brand. He needs to come up with a better idea to market himself.

End of rant. I've wasted too much text on this POS.
I'm better than you at life ..... Worst argument ever?
Originally posted by MrPerfect:
What a douche bag. People are going to be gunning for his ass this year. Can't wait to see him get knocked the fucm out.

yeah to bad he doesn't play on the offense so guys could really aim at him. I get trash talking, but he was too serious. Guy needs to relax a bit.

I wish Skip had made a snide comment about the Adderall.

"Whenever you refer to me, whenever you speak to me, whenever you address me, address me as All-Pro Stanford graduate..." Classic Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
[ Edited by thenovemberrain on Mar 8, 2013 at 2:26 AM ]
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Have anything constructive to add? Actually i hate the guy, he is a seahawk, i hate everything about that team, and i live in a region of the US where i have to deal with their fans year round, but i am able to set aside my bias enough to realize he is a damn good football player.

I have hated alot of damn good football players since i became a fan of the sport. Its didnt make them any lesser football players.

Harbaugh rubs alot of non 49er fans and media the wrong way....Does that make him any less of a good coach?

CB, and WR are two positions that historically have brought guys that are full of an abundance of self confidence and have big mouths. This typically rubs alot of people, myself included, in the wrong way.

If he was on the 49ers, fans would quickly overlook his mouth because of his play. Sure many people would prefure he shut his mouth, but i guarantee the amount of fans that actually truely wanted him cut would be in the very extreme minority. They would love him and respect him for his play on the football field, just like they did with TO and just like they did with Primetime.

If we had a Sherman on this team last season, it is highly likely we would be going into this offseason as Superbowl champions.

agreed.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
WOW. Sherman is such a d-bag. He wants an argument for why he's not as good as Revis? I'll give it to him. He's a press corner who get's away with bloody murder past 5 yards. He plays that way every snap. He's basically daring the officials to throw a flag on every play, and they won't do it for fear of disrupting the game and wrecking their coverage schemes.

He doesn't play off-man like Revis, he doesn't play the slot like Revis. Revis covers the #1 receiver all game long, following them all over the field. Sherman lines up on one side of the field. Whether he covers the #1 receiver or not is entirely dependent on how the offense lines up. He's a good player, and his stats appear to put him on the same level as Revis, but he's not close. He doesn't carry as much responsibility, and the degree of difficulty of his assignments does not compare to Revis.

Basically, he should just shut the f**k up and play football. Nobody cares about the imaginary chip on his shoulder. He's a fake tough guy. It's also quite obvious he's dumb as a rock. He's not fooling anyone with his big mouth and Stanford degree. No person with any degree of maturity or intelligence would go on that show and take childish cheap shots at a journalist like that. BTW, Skip was on the money with his assessment on Sherman. His childish behavior will eventually do more harm than good to his brand. He needs to come up with a better idea to market himself.

End of rant. I've wasted too much text on this POS.

This.
Originally posted by JeuSF49:

agreed.

second idahos notion
Wasnt Sherman a WR till Harbaugh switched him to CB? Dudes looking for attention like a diva WR.
Richard Sherman is what you get when You cross TO with Kanye. He probably cheated his way through Stanford just like he cheated through last year.
Dislike them both, glad to see them take it out on each other.

I wonder how much his play changes without PED's? I wonder if he will get busted again? Something tells me he will.
Originally posted by JsilvaNINERSRUNIT:
Dude is the most arrogant person I've seen play football. I've never seen a "all-pro" player tote it even once in an interview. Ill bet the other 21 players would never give themselves so many props. Hes a Loser IMHTGO... I wouldn't care if he played for us I'd want him off the team. People get mad at Kap for tats and not conducting himself like a qb. How about conducting yourself as a professional period. I know why JH didn't take him... No question about it, and it wasn't from a talent standpoint.

And how about VD, a perfect gentleman with passion behind his words!!... Not I'm better at life than you... You r a F*CKING DUMB*SS!!!

There is my "constructive opinion"... Still think its a man crush and I would never want hi. On the team.... Again. JH may come off as awkward and defensive but he doesn't attack people as humans with ignorant bullsh*t. Idgaf how good he is for one year. JH made the right decision not taking him
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i think RS was on something..?

Ya... Abilify!

It's obvious that he's ADHD. Still can't believe he got away with failing the drug test with it in his system.
Sherman plays in an outpost of media market. He needs to shout to get noticed.
disrespectful b*tch
Share 49ersWebzone