There are 276 users in the forums

Richard Sherman vs. Skip Bayless

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
That was a a douche-off.

Throw Hawker84 in for the trifecta....

Originally posted by 49erRider:
You didn't pay any attention to our games then. There's a reason Harbaugh mentioned it. But what does he know? He's just a coach in the NFL. Same with Jeff Fisher, who also mentioned their excessive contact. But hey, some guy on the internet says its all good so I guess its all good.

U might want to actually watch our games. The contact was within 5yds. Are u so naive as to use harbaugh tryin to manipulate the refs and style of play as proof?!??
Originally posted by Mercuryspeed:
Have a second look at those interceptions in particular. Our guys where held out of the way so Earl Thomas could make the play down field you should have gotten a good look at at least one of them since it happened twice in the same manner. Looked like they were boxing out for a rebound.

The large majority of play is clean. Fact
Originally posted by mickey49:
"I'm better at life than you"? Way to take the high road...

seriously, taking personal shots on national tv? really? he thinks he in the streets or some s**t lol
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
You didn't pay any attention to our games then. There's a reason Harbaugh mentioned it. But what does he know? He's just a coach in the NFL. Same with Jeff Fisher, who also mentioned their excessive contact. But hey, some guy on the internet says its all good so I guess its all good.

U might want to actually watch our games. The contact was within 5yds. Are u so naive as to use harbaugh tryin to manipulate the refs and style of play as proof?!??

Contact is supposed to remain within and end after 5 yards just FYI, though there is obviously a buffer. It's been complained about league wide, not just the niners. The hawks had their year of contact and didn't win it all, now the front offices will send video proof and write ups to the league office and they will crack down a bit, enough to appease fans, probably not. When a teams strategy is "they can't call it every play" it's up to the league to take a stand or every team will copy cat and the issue will be forced.
Originally posted by Mercuryspeed:
Have a second look at those interceptions in particular. Our guys where held out of the way so Earl Thomas could make the play down field you should have gotten a good look at at least one of them since it happened twice in the same manner. Looked like they were boxing out for a rebound.

The large majority of play is clean. Fact
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
f**k richard sherman

this. won't watch

I'm sorry I watched about half....
I'll take Skip Bayless over Rhonda Sherman anytime. Hey Sherman, Nobody Cares about you! You try to promote yourself and that ugly mouth of yours is gonna get you smacked by Trent Williams again. You should zip your lip and let your play do the talking for itself. This Sherman chick has to be on the Hated Most Hated List BY FAR!! I even hate him worse than I hate the Dallas CowGirls and I never thought that was possible!!
Sherman is a distraction, a ridiculous loudmouth. He will single handedly derail the Seehocks. Please let CK7 and Crabs beat the living s**t out of this turd burglar twice a year. At my sports radio station (KJR 950 am) up here in Seattle (yes, I am on the air here...a nightmare for a 9er fan) the rest of the on-air staff and all the fans absolutely love this classless bag of cats***t. Count on this fart knocker to amp up the other team 16 times a year.

Just another reason to kill the Hee hocks.
GO FORTY NINERS.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
when Sherman's Skips age, he'll be bankrupt and working at walmart.

uh yea, w/ that degree from stanford that you don't have

After college Kurt Warner worked at a grocery store, degree wasn't put to use there.

"girl talk"
  • vaden
  • Veteran

Sherman sounds like he belongs in an insane asylum, and I bet he couldn't win a debate there either.
http://youtu.be/HnjhxxLe2K4

Glad to have Men represent the Red N Gold
[ Edited by birdie2bogey on Mar 7, 2013 at 9:04 PM ]
Obviously fame has got to the guys head. Bayless is a joke but that's not how you conduct yourself. I really wanted the 49ers to draft him but he doesn't seem like the same person that was in this interview.

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Focus-Stanford-Seniors-on-Harbaugh/c1f51eb6-3982-4f8a-809f-a09dca7ef381
Cant stand either one
Share 49ersWebzone