There are 284 users in the forums

Richard Sherman vs. Skip Bayless

Shop 49ers game tickets
another Darrelll Dockett. After a few millions, this guy will just die down and slump it up. No biggie.

ALL of this PRESSURE that he's putting on his team and himself will make them self destruct in the end.
over all career wise i'd take Revis too, today coming off a knee replacement, i'd take sherman.. either way they're both tops in the game.
Originally posted by hawker84:
over all career wise i'd take Revis too, today coming off a knee replacement, i'd take sherman.. either way they're both tops in the game.

Depends on the refs' mood.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
another Darrelll Dockett. After a few millions, this guy will just die down and slump it up. No biggie.

ALL of this PRESSURE that he's putting on his team and himself will make them self destruct in the end.

Exactly, typically once players start proclaiming themselves the greatest they crack under the pressure. Sherman reminds me of Deangelo Hall in the early stages of his career after he shut down TO on MNF.

I can only imagine what he will want come contract time that will handicap the Hawks salary cap.
[ Edited by 5280High on Mar 8, 2013 at 9:16 AM ]
I wouldn't take sherman. That attitude is a ''me first''. THat will mess with the team comaraaaderie.
It is getting him attention doe so he's all for it but how many teams would shy away from dude if he was a free agent? Quite a few?
Who cares what Dick Sherman says! Fitting name!
I wouldn't take sherman. That attitude is a ''me first''. THat will mess with the team comaraaaderie.
It is getting him attention doe so he's all for it but how many teams would shy away from dude if he was a free agent? Quite a few?

if sherman was a FA, he be on a lot of teams lists, including the 49ers....
Originally posted by 5280High:

Exactly, typically once players start proclaiming themselves the greatest they crack under the pressure. Sherman reminds me of Deangelo Hall in the early stages of his career after he shut down TO on MNF.

I can only imagine what he will want come contract time that will handicap the Hawks salary cap.

That's another thing; Sherman will want to be the highest paid player in the universe.
unlike Revis?
Neither Revis or Sherman - 2 scumbags.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000147653/article/new-york-jets-face-hard-decision-regarding-darrelle-revis-future

Originally posted by hawker84:
unlike Revis?

Exactly like Revis, thats kind of the point, its working out great for the Jets just like it will for the seahawks.
no doubt, between RW, Sherman, Earl Thomas, Wagnor, Wright, we will definitely be facing some tough cap issues in the next couple years...
A battle of who I hate more, Richard Sherman or Skip Bayless, tough call.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by jimmy49erfan:
Love Sherman, that interview was hilarious. Sherman imo is also better than Revis.

Sherman has only had 1 great year

He has had two solid seasons, and the numbers would lead to the conclusion that his first two years in the league were MORE successful than Revis first two years.
lol kinda funny actually..
Share 49ersWebzone