LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

Richard Sherman vs. Skip Bayless

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
That was one weird segment. I'm a better corner than you are at your job. Okay.

harbaugh should've drafted sherman...his antics aside the dude can ball w/ the best of em

He can get away with holding/illegally contact/molesting receivers with the best of em

stop it, lets not be cry babies...they get physical within 5yds thats allowed
I despise this POS, but he was an elite corner last year. But, he should do it consistently for another couple of years (learn how to pass the drug tests) before getting an ego this big. Skip was right when he told Sherman that he is deflecting attention away from his good play because of his over the top, excessive trash talk. STFU, prove yourself for another year or two and then maybe think you are a God. If he gets burned next year, he will be CREAMED by other players and media.

Dude is a roided up douche. Straight up.

harbaugh should've drafted sherman...his antics aside the dude can ball w/ the best of em

He can get away with holding/illegally contact/molesting receivers with the best of em

You're really calling me a cry baby? Within 5 yards? haha, do you watch any of their games? It's all the way down the field where ever the receivers go. Why do you think Sherman was mediocre in college? He suddenly turned into a superstar in the NFL? His change of direction is pretty bad... so how does he hang with quick receivers? hmmmm I wonder.... Go back and watch some of their defensive film if you really don't believe it.. It's pretty damn blatant.

He was good, but don't get on your knees for him yet. He needs to do it for another couple of years and not fail another test. Remember, he was on PEDs last year. That is a fact. Dude needs to keep balling out.

You're really calling me a cry baby? Within 5 yards? haha, do you watch any of their games? It's all the way down the field where ever the receivers go. Why do you think Sherman was mediocre in college? He suddenly turned into a superstar in the NFL? His change of direction is pretty bad... so how does he hang with quick receivers? hmmmm I wonder.... Go back and watch some of their defensive film if you really don't believe it.. It's pretty damn blatant.

i watched our games w/ them and didn't see it. my assumptoin was you're discussing 9ers-seahawks games. if you see it in all their games why aren';t the refs calling it?
Originally posted by sacniner:

He was good, but don't get on your knees for him yet. He needs to do it for another couple of years and not fail another test. Remember, he was on PEDs last year. That is a fact. Dude needs to keep balling out.

agree but he likely will. as much as i hate to admit it that seahawks team is full of ballers, red face mcglouglan has really helped htem build 9ers north up there
A real corner who shuts receivers down legally is Darrelle Revis. Revis is what a real db looks like. He is agile, fast, physical, changes direction very quickly and plays the ball well. I call it how I see it, not because I'm biased because I hate Sherman. His agility, top end speed, and fluidity in his hips are not good at all. The reason he played so well is because he gets away with illegal contact nearly every play. Any corner will be able to be successful if allowed to do so. Their safety, Earl Thomas on the other hand is a baller.

i watched our games w/ them and didn't see it. my assumptoin was you're discussing 9ers-seahawks games. if you see it in all their games why aren';t the refs calling it?

Good question. Seahawks corners are taught to play this way. If they're doing it practically every play, it becomes recognized in a way as their style and refs begin to ignore it because of this, and also refs know they can't keep calling flags. Kind of like how New England's offensive line lines up 2-3 yards off the line of scrimmage and always get away with it. Only explanation I can think of for it. Seriously though, go watch some film on their secondary and tell me you don't see a whole lot of illegal contact going on, waaaaaaay more so than any other nfl secondary.
Two of my least favorite people involved in sports making fools of themselves on a nationally televised program? Works for me.

Good question. Seahawks corners are taught to play this way. If they're doing it practically every play, it becomes recognized in a way as their style and refs begin to ignore it because of this, and also refs know they can't keep calling flags. Kind of like how New England's offensive line lines up 2-3 yards off the line of scrimmage and always get away with it. Only explanation I can think of for it. Seriously though, go watch some film on their secondary and tell me you don't see a whole lot of illegal contact going on, waaaaaaay more so than any other nfl secondary.

Harbaugh has even addressed the Holding past 5 yards

/Sherman is good talk

agree but he likely will. as much as i hate to admit it that seahawks team is full of ballers, red face mcglouglan has really helped htem build 9ers north up there

ITs freakin scary how Micky tooks his Whiskey soda to the Seattle and next he is doing what he did here. Drafted well again for the Enemy and a Douche Bag coach.
I like sherman's swag.
Anyone remember Shaun Merrimen before busted for PEDs ....Beast !
Originally posted by bassmanr:

ITs freakin scary how Micky tooks his Whiskey soda to the Seattle and next he is doing what he did here. Drafted well again for the Enemy and a Douche Bag coach.

you talking about scott mcclueless? and yea they copied us basically, bite off how we were built.
So much butt hurt. He's a good corner and he's funny as hell.
Share 49ersWebzone