LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 294 users in the forums

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

Shop 49ers game tickets
don't trade boobie!!!!
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
don't trade boobie!!!!

+1 (unless there's something behind the scenes w/ him and the team we don't know...).
don't trade boobie!!!!

Not even for boobies

Originally posted by wysiwyg:
don't trade boobie!!!!

Not even for boobies

not even for boobies!!!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
don't trade boobie!!!!

Not even for boobies

wait well....
  • JD81
  • Veteran
I agree wholeheartedly with the "Get rid of Kyle Williams before getting rid of Dixon" rhetoric....

But with that said,if we get rid of Dixon I won't be sad whatsoever. Only thing he's good at is waving a damn flag.
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
don't trade boobie!!!!

+1 (unless there's something behind the scenes w/ him and the team we don't know...).

I like what Dixon has become for us, but he is a FA at the end f the season and will not be brought back. If we could get a decent return, you make the trade now.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
don't trade boobie!!!!

I like what Dixon has become for us, but he is a FA at the end f the season and will not be brought back. If we could get a decent return, you make the trade now.

We wouldn't get anything more than a 7th.. Don't trade him he's versatile, hard working, has character, and I think increases team chemistry.. Just a light hearted dude
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD81:
I agree wholeheartedly with the "Get rid of Kyle Williams before getting rid of Dixon" rhetoric....

But with that said,if we get rid of Dixon I won't be sad whatsoever. Only thing he's good at is waving a damn flag.

Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
don't trade boobie!!!!

It'll be for a conditional 7th done primarily to free up a roster spot for Rio. We probably have several players like Dixon, Williams, Asomougha, Baldwin, Moore on the block with the idea of getting even a conditional pick from 2015 to control where they end up. Yes I will say that I think Seattle will claim any of them.
He had a nice kickoff return. ok

Still disposable, lol

He's this century's Bill Ring. He's not going anywhere.
don't trade boobie!!!!

Don't do it!!
Some people just don't understand the value of some players. I swear people are so simple-minded that they fail to see the full value of players and just look at the surface (game stats).
I don't get it? Why trade and get rid of a versatile cog like Boobie to free up a roster spo? Why not just CUT KW and Nnamdi???
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I don't get it? Why trade and get rid of a versatile cog like Boobie to free up a roster spo? Why not just CUT KW and Nnamdi???

oh you can best believe them two dudes will be cut
Share 49ersWebzone