LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by CityKing415:
always been a boobie fan.. he has heart

Love 6 month old posts, dead on.
[ Edited by OldJoe on Aug 30, 2013 at 10:25 AM ]
To me, Dixon is everything you want from a 4th RB.

He can play FB

He can mop up games

He can get short yardage

He can block pass rushers

He can play mean special teams

And if needed, he could start a game and be the every down back without giving me a heart attack

Nice thread. Dude deserves some appreciation. You don't have to be a star or a starter to be an important component to a winning team.
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
To me, Dixon is everything you want from a 4th RB.

He can play FB

He can mop up games

He can get short yardage

He can block pass rushers

He can play mean special teams

And if needed, he could start a game and be the every down back without giving me a heart attack

Nice thread. Dude deserves some appreciation. You don't have to be a star or a starter to be an important component to a winning team.

Utility man/hype man/glue guy
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Aug 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM ]
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I have always loved Boobie. I think he could be a backup on most teams, but the fact that he can play RB, FB, special team, has good hands, and is a great teammate, he is a solid player. Dude just makes me smile watching him.

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Utility man/hype man/glue guy

he's our Flavor Flav
our Jerome Benton
our Professor X...sissies!
Not gonna happen, but I would like to see boobie tear some shehawks up today
Every team needs a guy like Dixon, but every team is always looking to replace guys like Dixon.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Dixie? Wtf? Nickname is BIG BLACK DIX!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Keep your daughters away!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

this

who the f**k calls him Dixie?

Shoudve ; wouldve and couldve kind of loss but Big n***a Dix running straight to wear out the Dline then a play action on 3rd Down or quick screen wouldve worked early on.

Seattles D was never tired or worn out because we had no running game. Put BIg n***a Dix out there and start getting the Dline bruised and tired, then maybe we got a different outcome.
It happens all the time: someone runs their mouth on twitter, then deletes it. But in the end, s**t that comes out of their mouth, they cant back it up. So shut the f**k up already, you dumbass. Its a f**king kid mentality when you cant see the implications that can come from things that come out of your mouth.
aka Big Dix not Dixie
  • NONAME
  • Go Raiders
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
It happens all the time: someone runs their mouth on twitter, then deletes it. But in the end, s**t that comes out of their mouth, they cant back it up. So shut the f**k up already, you dumbass. Its a f**king kid mentality when you cant see the implications that can come from things that come out of your mouth.

you mad? Dixon is the man, you are a
Interesting that big Dix is on the trade block. Could open up for LMJ to be active on game day but I really don't see anyone biting even for a 7th rounder since he is in his last year.
Share 49ersWebzone