There are 263 users in the forums

Anthony "Boobie" Dixon...aka Dixie

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SaksV:
Same here...

I don't think so, and even if he did, so what?

Originally posted by modninerfan:
I aint apologizing for s**t... I supported him back then, I support him now... the dude is f**kin crazy, ugly and pulls asian b***hes like nobody's business

if yall ever wonder why Dixon is always (annoyingly for some) happy or smiling or just trying to be a positive teammate on the sidelines.

the video in this story will it explain it.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/dixon-father-figure-brothers
Originally posted by Afrikan:
if yall ever wonder why Dixon is always (annoyingly for some) happy or smiling or just trying to be a positive teammate on the sidelines.

the video in this story will it explain it.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/dixon-father-figure-brothers

Saw that. Nice story and an easy guy to root for. Making something outta nothing
Holy crap...this was close lol

[ Edited by zillabeast on Aug 29, 2013 at 11:39 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Holy crap...this was close lol

Superman TDs in consecutive weeks

Great Boobie pic. Money shot.
reminds me of that Amazing Vick play

just without the playoffs on the line.
He's a keeper.

Originally posted by SofaKing:

Great Boobie pic. Money shot.

Planking
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Mr. Dixon,

I officially apologize for wishing that you would be cut. I'm glad that you are a 49er. You play with heart and passion for the game. While your tweets still drive me crazy and leave me wondering what you are actually talking about, you have proven to be an asset to a great team. Go 49ers!

Yeah, I find myself rooting for him more and more, kind of like Bill Ring, back in the day.
I have always loved Boobie. I think he could be a backup on most teams, but the fact that he can play RB, FB, special team, has good hands, and is a great teammate, he is a solid player. Dude just makes me smile watching him.
Also a fan, and he has earned a spot once again. In a way, he would get more opportunities on other teams... so I wouldn't be entirely sad to see him go. He can still play a big enough role to help us, so I hope and expect that he stays.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I have always loved Boobie. I think he could be a backup on most teams, but the fact that he can play RB, FB, special team, has good hands, and is a great teammate, he is a solid player. Dude just makes me smile watching him.

I have not. I thought he always played just well enough to make the team, again and again. DAMN I WAS SO WRONG (admission of being wrong rare around here).

(PS - Great flippin' photo - love that shot).

I didn't realize how much he has grown on me, until he was about 4 yards out and plenty of defensive players to stop him, AND I HAD THE FEELING THAT NO ONE WAS GOING TO DENY HIM HIS TD. How did I grow so confident in that moment?
I'm so on the bandwagon now. Love his heart and style of play. He embodies all great things about being a Niner. Sorry late to the party ...but I'm finally here
[ Edited by OldJoe on Aug 30, 2013 at 10:21 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone