LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 165 users in the forums

Luck or Kaepernick?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Luck or Kaepernick?

lol at Kaep winning this poll
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
OMG Luck is so much better it make me want to cry. It's not even funny how much better he is.

I don't believe that Luck is half the Christian Kaepernick is. Kaepernick WILL prevail because he confides in our Lord Jesus Christ.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Knowledge:
lol at Kaep winning this poll

The poll was made in 2012. Kap was on fire, Luck not as much
Originally posted by PrisonOfGenerosity:
I don't believe that Luck is half the Christian Kaepernick is. Kaepernick WILL prevail because he confides in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Well... it certainly worked for Tim Tebow.
There is no comparison, Luck is the next Big Thing and Kap hasn't defined who he is yet.
Originally posted by Mojambo:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGenerosity:

Well... it certainly worked for Tim Tebow.

I'm sorry but I don't buy into the Tim Tebow hype. He is not a true Christian. I don't even believe that he is a virgin.

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'll take the guy who has done more and taken his team further. Some might say Kap has a better defense and that's why his team has gone further. Fair enough, but the year we went to the Super Bowl, the defense let us down. Also Luck has better options at receiver and some real offensive minds (Pep Hamilton and Rod Chudzinski). At this point, I don't see how anyone clearly say one is better than the other. Both have their pluses, both QBs have their minuses as well.

Luck with that defense wins 3 - 4 Super Bowls. Yes your OVERALL team matters. It matters a lot.

The defense let us down is not completely true. Overly simplistic. The ABSOLUTE failure of the offense to do anything in the first half put the defense on the field for way too long. This led to disaster coupled with Aldon Smith and Justin Smith playing with injuries that would take surgery to correct. Both were not themselves and neither was our pass rush.

What was the excuse during the Green Bay game or even the Atlanta game? Matt Ryan was roasting us during that first half. Granted the Vic Fangio and the defense adjusted in the second half, but let's not kid ourselves, the playoff run in 2012 was Kaepernick.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
I'll take the guy who has done more and taken his team further. Some might say Kap has a better defense and that's why his team has gone further. Fair enough, but the year we went to the Super Bowl, the defense let us down. Also Luck has better options at receiver and some real offensive minds (Pep Hamilton and Rod Chudzinski). At this point, I don't see how anyone clearly say one is better than the other. Both have their pluses, both QBs have their minuses as well.

You're kidding, right.

Which part do you think I'm kidding on? Kap definitely has a better defense and has taken his team further. Luck has a better mix of guys at receiver and better coaches on offense. That part is my opinion, so are you disputing that? Or is it my last point that both guys have their pluses and minuses. Luck turns the ball over A LOT. Whether you want to look at by the numbers or percentages (comparing INTS to pass attempts). He also puts a lot of TDs on the board. But that goes back to me saying he has better coaching/play calling.
Homerism is STRONG tonight.

---come on...Luck all day every day!
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:

And 3 times on Sunday.
Luck.

This poll is more like let's vote for whoever is hot at the moment.
Come on now, please. As much as I'm pulling for Kap, I'd take Luck in a New York Minute.
Originally posted by Giants9ersfan:

Looks like the majority of the homer votes came from 2012 when this thread was created.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Colts already have been working on parameters of blockbuster mega deal for QB Andrew Luck, per league sources. Could be richest deal in NFL.
Shouldn't even be a consideration at this point.

Luck by far and away.
Share 49ersWebzone