There are 157 users in the forums

Which coach gets fired this year?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Still not ruling Wisenhunt out. Cards dropping 12 straight starting now
Originally posted by communist:
I'm too lazy: could you name some from the recent past?

Cam Cameron, Art Shell, Jim Mora Jr. w/ Seattle, Marty Schottenheimer with Washington, Josh McDaniels was one and change
  • Paul
  • Veteran
after watching Dallas get stomped and considering they missed the playoffs last year... I think Jason Garrett can be added to this list.
agree changing my pick to Garrett
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
agree changing my pick to Garrett

Dude looks lost.

Doesn't even know the rules.

Garrett is a Jerry Jones yes-man, which is exactly what Jerry loves. The talk radio personalities down here in Dallas think there's no chance Garrett gets fired this year.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Garrett is a Jerry Jones yes-man, which is exactly what Jerry loves. The talk radio personalities down here in Dallas think there's no chance Garrett gets fired this year.

maybe that is why he'll get the axe though?? No one will see it coming?

My new list has to have it like this.

1. Pat Shurmur - New owner Jimmy Haslem might look to add his own stamp to the Browns with a complete cleaning of house and their 0-4 with no hope escaping a top 5 draft choice again. Haslem might feel like he "has to" do something.

2. Rex Ryan - Depending on how bad the implosion gets in the next few weeks. Say Holmes is out for 8+ weeks or IR'ed, Sanchez gets benched, Tebow tries his hardest to win....I can see this being Ryan's last year for sure.

3. Chan Gailey - Keeping it in the AFC East, the Bills are on a downward spiral, counting last season's week 6 the Bills are 3-9 and getting worse. Mario Williams' contract could prove to be crippling if he doesn't start producing soon.

Now here are the mandatory picks

4. Andy Reid - Lurie has made it very clear that this is it. Reid's saving grace might be to convince Lurie that cutting Vick loss in favor of Foles earns him another year on the job to develop Foles.

5. Norv Turner - Norv has been running on the steam late season rallies for a few years now. SD always starts slow and just about makes it interesting before tanking it. Their 3-1 so they are doing uncharacteristically well right now, perhaps Norv has finally figured it out?
[ Edited by sfout on Oct 1, 2012 at 9:15 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
idk, but our OC is gone next season fo sure.

Good
pete carroll. i will be a happy man when this douche is gone.
Originally posted by Paul:
after watching Dallas get stomped and considering they missed the playoffs last year... I think Jason Garrett can be added to this list.

Yeah. I think that team is stacked and needs bettter coaching.

Garret is out of his league.

shwartz
if they don' make the playoffs Rex, Garret, Schwartz, ?
Originally posted by Paul:

Garrett will be fire but I've been saying for years that Romo is the problem. Yes, he has a nice (regilar season) stat sheet but he is still prone to mental lapses (see: last night's game) and most importantly, he can not win in the playoffs.

No idea why everyone is so in love with this dude but IMO he's easily the most overrated QB in the past decade.

Hell, even Alex has a better playoff record than Romo (no shots).

***Correction: They both have one playoff win. But y'all get my point (Romo sucks).
[ Edited by baltien on Oct 2, 2012 at 9:43 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 228niner:
jason garrett

Winner!!!
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
if they don' make the playoffs Rex, Garret, Schwartz, ?

can i add Romeo to this list? and this has to be the end of the road for Norv
Share 49ersWebzone