There are 163 users in the forums

Parys Haralson

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Afrikan:
hey isn't that a*****e joey porter availible?.....usually i don't call players names, especially when a respond to others who do the same....but i'll never forget what porter did to todd heap years back when both played for the same division........if some don't remember todd heap was obviously injured on a play and basically limped his way back to the line of scrimage...i'm talking a bad limp..it was obvious he was going to go out as soon as the ravens spiked the ball to stop the clock. (i think they were out of timeouts] ....as soon as the hiked and spiked it, porter who was lined up directly in front of heap pushed him to the ground....and of course heap was bent over wasn't expecting it and fell and was in more pain.......any way that all being said, im sure porter can still rush the passer and maybe set the edge...if haggans struggles.

bring back julian peterson lol
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN OLB Parys Haralson's season is over and next year might be in doubt with 49ers due to $2.87M salary.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Haggans had a better year than Haralson last year, just saying.
he is 35 and , if he plays sunday, is being asked to play every down. that is a little different than being asked to come in for relief. I can not believe people who are pooh poohing this

why would he play every down when we have Aldon Smith and Brooks?
right,, sorry i was worked up!! smith and brooks may not be 100 per cent so he will be asked to take on a much much larger role than what i thought he would when he first got signed. sorry
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I'm just curious how badly he broke it or which tendon he tore because if we could've waited until 1PM tomorrow we could've used the new half season IR rule.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN OLB Parys Haralson's season is over and next year might be in doubt with 49ers due to $2.87M salary.

See the Niners don't even want his sorry ass back.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
hey isn't that a*****e joey porter availible?.....usually i don't call players names, especially when a respond to others who do the same....but i'll never forget what porter did to todd heap years back when both played for the same division........if some don't remember todd heap was obviously injured on a play and basically limped his way back to the line of scrimage...i'm talking a bad limp..it was obvious he was going to go out as soon as the ravens spiked the ball to stop the clock. (i think they were out of timeouts] ....as soon as the hiked and spiked it, porter who was lined up directly in front of heap pushed him to the ground....and of course heap was bent over wasn't expecting it and fell and was in more pain.......any way that all being said, im sure porter can still rush the passer and maybe set the edge...if haggans struggles.

bring back julian peterson lol
well I have heard worse ideas, at least its a plan. the plan right now is to hope the hearing turns out in our favor. hope brooks and smith are 100 per cent and hope that clark, if he is able to play sunday, can do the job, and hope no one gets hurt . great game plan, jesus f**king christ
Tough injury at a thin spot, good luck with a speedy recovery Haralson.

Let's go Niners, here's to a healthy season on both sides of the ball and a extended season into January.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

we could have used him now, i am more concerned about our depth on the eve of a game in green bay than what happens next year
Dave Wilcox is somewhere around here...why not him?

we could have used him now, i am more concerned about our depth on the eve of a game in green bay than what happens next year

We don't need him.

Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows #49ers knew about Haralson's injury before releasing Bakhtiari, Alama-Francis, et al... @MAL1GAYA Any chance the #49ers sign bakhtiari?

they knew about his injury, they bring in a guy who could get suspended for the first game against a great team. jesus f**king christ
lol this

Idk about bringing back Bakhtiari, I like him and love his motor, but from a tactical stand point being able to read plays, im not sure if hes ready yet. I think I would prefer we signed Alama- Francis, hes pretty decent at all phases of the position, i.e. pass rush, getting off blocks, coverage and run stopping.

At this point, i have no idea the direction Harbaugh and Baalke are going with this position, not a dis on them, just kinda surprised at the guys they let go, considering how thin we were after some injurys. With that said I trust them.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

We don't need him.
yes we do not need him, f**k it, we do not need anyone. lets see as things stand now,, we have two linebackers who may not be 100 per cent cuz they are still "working through some things",, we got a 35 year old who may not play sunday. yep we are set, look how much we have accomplished today and wow its not even f**king dinner time yet
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Remember guys we will be in our nickel package for the vast majority of the GB game. Dobbs will come in for Aldon's situational role(since Aldon will be on the field for all snaps now) or we will likely bring in Spillman as an extra DB/OLB hybrid.

Haggans or even Haralson had he not been injured would probably only see the field on 10-15 snaps at most against GB, same with Detriot.

We don't need him.
yes we do not need him, f**k it, we do not need anyone. lets see as things stand now,, we have two linebackers who may not be 100 per cent cuz they are still "working through some things",, we got a 35 year old who may not play sunday. yep we are set, look how much we have accomplished today and wow its not even f**king dinner time yet

Smith and Brooks will be ready for Sunday.
PANIC MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone