LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

Tramaine Brock Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
What the hell do you mean it doesnt matter who he covered? Wow real intelligent thinking there. That was a poor StL offense out there. Lets not crown him better than Nnamdi too quick.
Brock played one hell of a game last night
I think I would take him over a bum shoulder Nnamdi
great thread, will read again
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
I will tell you what... Tremaine Brock is EASILY OUR 2nd Best CB behind Terell Brown. How the heck has he not seen the field ahead of that slow poke Nnamdi Awsomeless?

I thought Brock did a very commendable job as nickel. He executed that tipdrill play for Whitner's INT perfectly. It was a huge momentum shift.
I've been one of Brock's biggest haters but he played well, albeit it was against a poor stl team. But he is still a young guy that has time to develop into a solid player.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
One tipped pass and the crown comes out!!!
Originally posted by ninerjok:
I thought Brock did a very commendable job as nickel. He executed that tipdrill play for Whitner's INT perfectly. It was a huge momentum shift.

for the money he makes, he is just as good at nickle as Rogers is
Originally posted by Kolohe:

This^^

He played pretty good overall, still wish Culliver was not injured though.
tremaine Brock is younger, more physical, faster and at this point, a tad more upside then Namdi. Why are we not allowed to state our opinions? He played a HELL of a game. Yeah that one tipped pass led to a Dante pick instead of possibly a Rams FG.

Speaking for myself, I'm not about to say he's a shutdown corner or that he's even "very good". But on THAT particular play, he had good position, turned his head to play the ball, and made a deflection that turned into an INT, one which turned that game around...and if we want to get a little hyperbolic, maybe even the season. Now if Brown and Rogers can take his cue that generally more good than bad happens when you turn to play the ball, then we might might be on to something.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Sep 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame

he's played well since the preseason tho. he's much improved this year.
he tackles better than nnamdi at least..................
Share 49ersWebzone