There are 175 users in the forums

Sources: Saints' GM Could Eavesdrop

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Saints fan response on their board:

"Everyone does this".

Is this all they ever say. Not saying this is true but if it were proven all their fans would say is, everyone does it. Total cop out.

Everyone DOES do stuff like this lol

Celebrate then getting caught bc they are one of our main competitors on the road to the Super bowl. But to complain about them being evil and "cheating" exposes naïveté and ignorance.

bingo. Lets not be hypocrites, what Goodell's NFL does is whack. They allow a lot of s**t to happen and enforce nothing then single one team out and bust them for it. Its crap. That's exactly what they did to us with that BS Briggs tampering thing.

Be happy the NFL is f**king with the Saints right now, but they could just as easily be f**king with us
Originally posted by saniner:
Just saw this on ESPN. More bad news for the Saints

Edit - This could violate federal law

apparently its outside the statue of limitations
Originally posted by aman49:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Saints fan response on their board:

"Everyone does this".

Is this all they ever say. Not saying this is true but if it were proven all their fans would say is, everyone does it. Total cop out.

Everyone DOES do stuff like this lol

Celebrate then getting caught bc they are one of our main competitors on the road to the Super bowl. But to complain about them being evil and "cheating" exposes naïveté and ignorance.

I am not saying every team doesn't cheat in their own way. But every team does tap into the opposing teams communications.
If true, this would just about ruin the franchise.
When it rains it pours
It just keeps getting better and better!
NO is going through hell right now. Only Eric Gordon can save them now
While all the news that keeps coming out is horrible, the fans and New Orleans should not be punished. I'm not sure if the NFL has the legal right to force the owner to sell, but if they do, they should. Clean house and start fresh from the very top. Make him sell under the condition the Saints will stay in New Orleans.

What I dont want to see happen is for the league to cripple the Saints so badly (through draft penalty and personnel penalty) that they cant even compete for the next decade. It's not fair to the fans or the city.
If your not cheating your not trying.
Originally posted by jimrat:
MODS please close

Why, it's all over ESPN.

Saints say its false of course

Just
Does anyone have the link to the Saints message board? I'd want to see what they are saying, thanks
I don't think it's fair to punish the Saints now for something that took place almost a decade ago. Ban the GM sure, but I don't think it would be fair to banish the organization.
Wow, just wow. They are in a big, big turd pit.
http://blackandgold.com/saints/43410-breaking-another-saints-scandal.html
Found it
Share 49ersWebzone