There are 253 users in the forums

Sources: Saints' GM Could Eavesdrop

Shop 49ers game tickets
they finshed 9-7 and 8-8 those years

way to sacrifice your career
This is some bull$***!!! Dag man,these cats cant play w/o cheatin yo??
[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Apr 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM ]
If this is true, good bye Loomis and good bye Saints. They will lose 5 years worth of draft picks.
I KNEW IT
more meh as far as I am concerned. Spy Gate is super meh to me, this is somewhat interesting but I doubt this is not already well known and I am sure there is safe guards in place that all the teams are using.

If it's not effective is it really cheating? Isn't this when the Saints were still the Aints?
Mickey Loomis is bout dat life.
.......because there's already a report about this two threads below.
Originally posted by danimal:
more meh as far as I am concerned. Spy Gate is super meh to me, this is somewhat interesting but I doubt this is not already well known and I am sure there is safe guards in place that all the teams are using.

If it's not effective is it really cheating? Isn't this when the Saints were still the Aints?

How can you safeguard against electronic monitoring? Spygate was bad IMO, but this paired with the bounty thing is far worse.
Saints fan response on their board:

"Everyone does this".

Is this all they ever say. Not saying this is true but if it were proven all their fans would say is, everyone does it. Total cop out.

it's a must that the saints get a new deal with brees. if found true this team is going to be even some what limited in their abilty to build through the draft so they might have to lean on the fa market a little more. they are gonna need brees even more now just to bring in the talent, it's not like this franchise can be looked at as getting better going forward anymore so that in itself can be looked at as a detrackting factor when fa's are looking for a new team. a possible situation involving no brees and a crumbling FO=bad 5 years +

its way early but i can hope

GO GETTEM GOODELL!!!!!!
Originally posted by baltien:
Originally posted by danimal:

How can you safeguard against electronic monitoring? Spygate was bad IMO, but this paired with the bounty thing is far worse.

Assume the line is not secure and speak in code and other very specific jargon

All I know is that if I was a HC of a team that competes in a billion dollar league I would not just assume the tech is secure. Imagine when the first head set was introduced, you think those coaches went from speaking to people within earshot to over a line without apprehension?

This is far worst than spy gate, and they both don't qualify to me as a real advantageous strategy
Originally posted by j3xperience:
What if this is a ploy by Drew Brees to get the largest contract ever?

WHO dat!
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Saints fan response on their board:

"Everyone does this".

Is this all they ever say. Not saying this is true but if it were proven all their fans would say is, everyone does it. Total cop out.

Everyone DOES do stuff like this lol

Celebrate then getting caught bc they are one of our main competitors on the road to the Super bowl. But to complain about them being evil and "cheating" exposes naïveté and ignorance.
Eddie D. got banned for far less.

Just sayin.
Share 49ersWebzone