There are 165 users in the forums

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Shop 49ers game tickets

T.O. is officially ready to play.......Question is should we make a play for him?

Sign heeeem
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Come home t.o.!!!
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
good thing we have this bye week.........balke and harbaugh can go down there and heck even sit down with t.o. to really try to read him and get to know the 2011 t.o.

yeah wishful thinking....but hey u are one to laugh....u've had wishful thinking for the past 7 years regarding u know who
Seen better days, his time has gone.
Bring on TO. I think Harbaugh would straighten him out and the fact that this team is HOT I think that will keep him slightly more focused than usual. I would welcome the signing, we could use the threat at WR.
I still have a bad taste in my mouth with the way that he left.

Very disrespectful and unprofessional

We didn't really need Braylon to win, but now that Braylons' back, why would we bring in a hasbeen troublesome in the mix?

We're fine , besides, it's not like there is a high demand for T.O. everywhere else.

FTP
Maybe he'll get a reoccurring role on "Necessary Roughness"
is this thread serious
Y to the e-a, z to the u-r! Thats the anthem get ur damn hands up! (my answer is yes)
Will you people please Turn the Page! Enough about T.O..

Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Will you people please Turn the Page! Enough about T.O..

This.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
is this thread serious

Very serious
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I still have a bad taste in my mouth with the way that he left.

Very disrespectful and unprofessional

We didn't really need Braylon to win, but now that Braylons' back, why would we bring in a hasbeen troublesome in the mix?

We're fine , besides, it's not like there is a high demand for T.O. everywhere else.
72 cth 983 yds 13.7 ypc 9 tds

I wouldnt call those stats has been
[ Edited by Natewillis2252 on Oct 21, 2011 at 9:08 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
adbrandt Andrew Brandt

Reports of no NFL teams attending Terrell Owens' workout. He should have invited Tebow.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Jcool:
adbrandt Andrew Brandt

Reports of no NFL teams attending Terrell Owens' workout. He should have invited Tebow.

Share 49ersWebzone