LISTEN: 49ers Draft Hits And Misses With ESPN's Matt Miller →

There are 149 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I think Trent is looking at the draft, or the young guys already on the roster.
Originally posted by FL9er:
I think Trent is looking at the draft, or the young guys already on the roster.

I hope we give him another shot. If some team wants to give him 5 years 40 mil, then let them have him. But if we can get him back on a short term deal, you gotta be all for it then.
His fate was sealed with us when he gave Jh the ball after an int.

He's a harbaugh guy and that means he is toast.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

LOL, that was Dahl.
  • ptw1
  • Veteran
Maybe that robust market talk was coming from his agent after all given the silence so far.
Originally posted by ptw1:
Maybe that robust market talk was coming from his agent after all given the silence so far.

Yeah with this silence and Cox visiting other teams...I have a bad feeling we are going to over pay for Chris....over pay meaning Not giving him one of our team friendly deals..

Maybe we can sign him to a one year contract, if it doesnt work out with other teams and we do bring him back.

Baalke drafted him right? Baalke might be stone cold but he ain't petty like that. His fate was sraled when he wanted more money than we thought he was worth.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ptw1:

Yeah with this silence and Cox visiting other teams...I have a bad feeling we are going to over pay for Chris....over pay meaning Not giving him one of our team friendly deals..

Maybe we can sign him to a one year contract, if it doesnt work out with other teams and we do bring him back.

Culliver would be nuts to sign a 1 year deal. His stock will probably never be higher than it is right now.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
guys who dont sign during the first wave of signings usually get left out in the cold

i think culliver returns, teams are also scard away by his off field incidents
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Baalke drafted him right? Baalke might be stone cold but he ain't petty like that. His fate was sraled when he wanted more money than we thought he was worth.

Baalke isn't the petty one. He is just handcuffed, IMO.

Originally posted by FaTaL:
guys who dont sign during the first wave of signings usually get left out in the cold

i think culliver returns, teams are also scard away by his off field incidents

I wouldn't consider Day 1 as Wave 1, I would consider the first few days as Wave 1 of FA signees.
Yea i tjink you guys are overreacting to the fact he didnt sign today.
If we could get him at a rate similar to what Houston paid Jackson that would be outstanding. Even a little bit more.
7 mil per year
I'd LOVE to bring him back for 7/year
Share 49ersWebzone