LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 191 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
For years I believed Cully was a coverage SS...
  • thl408

Baaork does not approve.
Originally posted by thl408:

Baaork does not approve.

Must be weird cause Baalke drafted him
Lol
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by lamontb:
There are teams with tons of cap space. Eagles have 34 milluin in cap space. Jags dam near 70. These guys are gonna cash in & won't be taking any discounts

I'm all for it. I just hope the guys we lose cash in BIG!!!

+1
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Even though we haven't heard anything on Culliver, I would not be surprised if someone gives him $7M a yr. Way too much for me to pay him.

7M for Culliver would be a bargain.
get this deal done. kid has potential & is young
not sure though if a pending suspension is looming though.
  • Arson
  • Veteran
Crazy how much his play has improved with out a garbage ss, and fs blowing coverages behind him all game.
Any word about Cox or Culliver?

Originally posted by Arson:
Crazy how much his play has improved with out a garbage ss, and fs blowing coverages behind him all game.

No, he was always this good. His performance this season was no different from 2012.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Originally posted by Arson:

No, he was always this good. His performance this season was no different from 2012.

Heck I think he still was playing a little hesitant at times given being his first full yr removed from a major surgery. And still he was stout. I feel he's about to blossom.. I'd love to see Culliver & Brock as our 1-2
We don't have the cash to compete for cully. If we resign cox and cook we are ok and take a small hit as compared to cully, bc cox is also a stud and a playmaker, and will be a few million cheaper. Remember Dante Johnson played very well on the outside and even played good in the slot! For being that big, he did well.......a lot better than ward.

We just need to accept cully is gone and hope for cox.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Even though we haven't heard anything on Culliver, I would not be surprised if someone gives him $7M a yr. Way too much for me to pay him.

7M for Culliver would be a bargain.

You can't fool me! "Cullyinthehouse"
With Philly taking Maxwell House away from Seattle, that's a relief for us. I saw alot of rumors linking Cully to Philly.
Share 49ersWebzone