There are 100 users in the forums

CB Chris Culliver, South Carolina

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by FaTaL:
guys who dont sign during the first wave of signings usually get left out in the cold

i think culliver returns, teams are also scard away by his off field incidents

I wouldn't consider Day 1 as Wave 1, I would consider the first few days as Wave 1 of FA signees.

This!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Yeah with this silence and Cox visiting other teams...I have a bad feeling we are going to over pay for Chris....over pay meaning Not giving him one of our team friendly deals..

Maybe we can sign him to a one year contract, if it doesnt work out with other teams and we do bring him back.

Baalke NEVER over pays for anyone lol
Cully is a big big priority if we lose Cox.
If we couldn't resign him by now he aint coming back. As someone pointed out above, you should know Baalke. He don't overpay.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
His fate was sealed with us when he gave Jh the ball after an int.

He's a harbaugh guy and that means he is toast.

Baalke drafted him right? Baalke might be stone cold but he ain't petty like that. His fate was sraled when he wanted more money than we thought he was worth.

Baalke isn't the petty one. He is just handcuffed, IMO.
dahl gave the x coach the ball
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
If we couldn't resign him by now he aint coming back. As someone pointed out above, you should know Baalke. He don't overpay.

that's not true, Baalke always waits for players values to simmer down
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

yes, usually we wait the weeds and let the insanity die down,, and when we do make a move on the first day like last year with bethea and yesterday with smith,, its a good deal for us
Originally posted by cciowa:

yes, usually we wait the weeds and let the insanity die down,, and when we do make a move on the first day like last year with bethea and yesterday with smith,, its a good deal for us

exactly, smart man
Who has Baalke ever resigned that has hit free agency after letting their market simmer down?
Who has Baalke ever resigned that has hit free agency after letting their market simmer down?

Dashon Goldson and Carlos Rodgers. Granted they were one year deals, but they did re-sign.

Cully is a big big priority if we lose Cox.

we can lose Cox. Culliver Brock and Johnson as the corners will make me a really excited 49er fan.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
we can lose Cox. Culliver Brock and Johnson as the corners will make me a really excited 49er fan.

This.. not to mention a year older Jimmy Ward.
Originally posted by SaksV:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

This.. not to mention a year older Jimmy Ward.

And HEALTHY...plus Acker, Reaser, McFadden, expect Cook back, etc.
[ Edited by NCommand on Mar 11, 2015 at 11:30 AM ]
He wants $9 million a year according to Barrows

NO
Originally posted by captveg:
He wants $9 million a year according to Barrows

NO

Share 49ersWebzone