-
horsecore
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,280
Originally posted by jrg:
its funny..but not THAT funny..lol
This.
-
elguapo
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 26,496
Member Milestone:
This is post number 1,800 for elguapo.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
lol u can only see deions teeth



Thats so true. That is probably the funniest things i have ever seen re football follies. Between deion his teeth and all of them cracking up i was actually laughing out loud. Ill put this one up there with EPIC BEARD MAN.....CALL AMBER LAMPS
-
elguapo
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 26,496
Whos theone laughing like a little girl? I thought it was deion but i think its someone else
-
OnTheClock
- Hall of Fame
-
- Posts: 38,567
Wow. I mean, yes it was funny, but not that funny. I think it's one of those things where one person laughing hysterically just makes everybody else laugh hysterically too.
-
elguapo
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 26,496
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wow. I mean, yes it was funny, but not that funny. I think it's one of those things where one person laughing hysterically just makes everybody else laugh hysterically too.
Youre right its contagious...who is the other person on the show laughing like that. I know its not joe mooch or deion...whos the fourth host?????
-
bearjew49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 73
Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Wow. I mean, yes it was funny, but not that funny. I think it's one of those things where one person laughing hysterically just makes everybody else laugh hysterically too.
Youre right its contagious...who is the other person on the show laughing like that. I know its not joe mooch or deion...whos the fourth host?????
Mike Mayock
-
elguapo
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 26,496
Thanks bearjew.....so hes the one laughing like a girl....thats the main reason why i was cracking up
-
DonnieDarko
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 66,830
deion is totes rofl'ing
-
49erRider
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,508
I fail to see why they thought it was funny enough to react the way they did.
-
boriken_9er
- Member
-
- Posts: 428
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by jrg:
its funny..but not THAT funny..lol
This.
yep, funny for a couple of seconds
-
Young2Rice
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 71,767
-
49erRider
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 7,508
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by jrg:
its funny..but not THAT funny..lol
This.
yep, funny for a couple of seconds
It was funny enough for a chuckle or two. A couple seconds of outright laughter is probably a little much.
-
EarlThomas
- Member
-
- Posts: 68
you can tell halfway into it mayock and mariucci are only humoring deion.
don't you hate that? when somebody takes the laughing too far, and you're forced to fake-laugh, every now and then takin a peek out the corner of your eye to see if they're still dying or if it's okay to be normal again.
immature ass deion
-
bearjew49er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 73
Theisman looks really embarassed.