LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 262 users in the forums

The **OFFICIAL** Cam Newton Bandwagon!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by PTulini:
The more I watch and read things about Cam Newton, the more I don't like him. He probably doesn't even know what the word humble means. I don't like the way he carries himself. He's just so arrogant!

Yeah those arrogant quarterbacks the worst. I mean when a skinny 6th round draft pick who had not even made the team tells his owner ā€œIā€™m the best decision this organization has ever made.ā€ He should of been cut right on the spot....And then has the nerve to think he should be starting for a team with a Pro Bowl starting Quarterback!? Who would want a quarterback like that! .... Oh wait that was Tom Brady....

Exactly! I want and need my QB to be arrogant, to be full of himself and believe that he's got the biggest balls on the planet. So long as he's willing to work harder than anyone else to be great, bring on the attitude!!!
  • Paul
  • Veteran

Please let him get to SF
Originally posted by Paul:

Please let him get to SF

even if he does we wont draft him were only team other than the cowboys in top 10 who didnt call him in for a workouy also we didnt attend his proday
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

Please let him get to SF

even if he does we wont draft him were only team other than the cowboys in top 10 who didnt call him in for a workouy also we didnt attend his proday

probably because Harbaugh isn't an idiot and sees this guy for the bust he is going to be.
Originally posted by backontop:

Please let him get to SF

probably because Harbaugh isn't an idiot and sees this guy for the bust he is going to be.

I dont know if Harbaugh thinks he will be a bust. But I do think Harbaugh has his sights on some sleeper QB picks he thinks he can get
  • evil
  • Veteran

Please let him get to SF

Baalke WAS at Auburn's pro day and it has been said and proven before that just because a team does not conduct a private workout does not mean they do not have legit interest.
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Please let him get to SF

Baalke WAS at Auburn's pro day and it has been said and proven before that just because a team does not conduct a private workout does not mean they do not have legit interest.

Ex: Jay Cutler prior to being drafted by the Denver Broncos.
is this joke? you guys know there is no way we would pick him or even think about it
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
is this joke? you guys know there is no way we would pick him or even think about it

I don't want him!
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PTulini:

Please let him get to SF

Ex: Jay Cutler prior to being drafted by the Denver Broncos.

Or Brandon Graham to the Eagles.

• evil
  • Veteran

Actually no we don't. It's all guesswork at this point, none of us not even the analysts and experts know.
I watched his QB Camp episode with Gruden, and when asked about all the criticism and doubts he's heard, he compared himself to a gun and all the criticism to be ammunition

Actually no we don't. It's all guesswork at this point, none of us not even the analysts and experts know.

um... the Bills already publicly said that they wont let him fall past them at 3.

END OF THREAD

um... the Bills already publicly said that they wont let him fall past them at 3.

END OF THREAD

link?
Originally posted by valrod33:

END OF THREAD

link?

Buffalo will get him to keep their fanbase from cancelling their season tickets.
Share 49ersWebzone