LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Kurt Warner to retire after season?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Quote:
Arizona's Kurt Warner always could change his mind, but those that know the 38-year-old QB believe this will be his final NFL season.

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter/status/7595557977
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Wow, on ESPN this morning during the team reports, the guy who was reporting on the Cards said that Kurt Warner thinks that there are some things that the Cards can exploit against Green Bay and that they have a good shot to win. He said that there have been teams that he felt that they needed everything to go perfect and catch some lucky breaks to beat, 1. The Bucs when he played for St. Louis, and now the 49ers. He doesn't feel that way about the Packers.
Here's another link from ESPN:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2009/news/story?id=4813241

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

-9fA
Originally posted by Esco:
Wow, on ESPN this morning during the team reports, the guy who was reporting on the Cards said that Kurt Warner thinks that there are some things that the Cards can exploit against Green Bay and that they have a good shot to win. He said that there have been teams that he felt that they needed everything to go perfect and catch some lucky breaks to beat, 1. The Bucs when he played for St. Louis, and now the 49ers. He doesn't feel that way about the Packers.

Yah, Warner admitted that the niners have the Cards' number every time.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by Esco:

Yah, Warner admitted that the niners have the Cards' number every time.

Warner likely to retire
Ok, there is NO excuses for the niners not to get in the playoffs next year then. There better be no choking against the Warnerless tards, and I don't want to see some Pete Carroll fairytale ruining anything.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Ok, there is NO excuses for the niners not to get in the playoffs next year then. There better be no choking against the Warnerless tards, and I don't want to see some Pete Carroll fairytale ruining anything.

I hate Pete Carroll.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Cardinals - lose Warner...Leinart is god awful back there.

Seahawks - starting from scratch..college head coach in at HC..shouldn't be too competitive.

Rams - Well, they're the Rams.

49ers - Should have won the division this year...2 first round draft picks..full season of Crabtree..and likely to improve much more.

Anybody wanna bet we DON'T win the division next year?!

Originally posted by jrg:

Seahawks - starting from scratch..college head coach in at HC..shouldn't be too competitive.

49ers - Should have won the division this year...2 first round draft picks..full season of Crabtree..and likely to improve much more.

ummmm...........NO.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

ummmm...........NO.

yeah you should know about betting against your favorite teams
Is Warner a Hall of Famer? I say no but the guys on NFL network says he his. Maybe I'm missing perspective so I wanted to know what others thought.
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

ummmm...........NO.

yeah you should know about betting against your favorite teams

Share 49ersWebzone