LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 238 users in the forums

Kurt Warner to retire after season?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by jrg:
Cardinals - lose Warner...Leinart is god awful back there.

Seahawks - starting from scratch..college head coach in at HC..shouldn't be too competitive.

Rams - Well, they're the Rams.

49ers - Should have won the division this year...2 first round draft picks..full season of Crabtree..and likely to improve much more.

Anybody wanna bet we DON'T win the division next year?!

Don't jinx it
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:
Is Warner a Hall of Famer? I say no but the guys on NFL network says he his. Maybe I'm missing perspective so I wanted to know what others thought.

He's a HOFer. Douchebag, yes, but still a HOFer.

[ Edited by blunt_probe on Jan 10, 2010 at 15:07:25 ]
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Is Warner a Hall of Famer? I say no but the guys on NFL network says he his. Maybe I'm missing perspective so I wanted to know what others thought.

There are bigger douchebags in the league. Darnell Dockett is the epitome of douchebaggery.
Originally posted by GEEK:

There are bigger douchebags in the league. Darnell Dockett is the epitome of douchebaggery.

No question, and I especially hate Dockett. I'm just not a big fan of what Warner did to us this offseason.

Oh yeah Dockett is an idiot. I forgot how much I hate him. I'm going for the packers to come back now.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran

No question, and I especially hate Dockett. I'm just not a big fan of what Warner did to us this offseason.

His comment was stupid, but it was so clear that he was using the 49ers as leverage. The 49ers were complete idiots for even getting into it.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
We should probably hope the cardinals win the super bowl this year. Warner would be guaranteed to retire and they would have the lowest draft picks therefore not helping them out in the future as much.

If warner somehow retires we will definetely be the odds on favorite to win the west. Leinart blows, good thing he stayed in school and we didnt draft him.
Originally posted by hcniner64:
We should probably hope the cardinals win the super bowl this year. Warner would be guaranteed to retire and they would have the lowest draft picks therefore not helping them out in the future as much.

If warner somehow retires we will definetely be the odds on favorite to win the west. Leinart blows, good thing he stayed in school and we didnt draft him.

I will never in the rest of my years root for the Cardinals to win a Super Bowl. I rooted for the Steelers to get 7 against the Cardinals because I hate that team so bad. Living in AZ, you would see what I mean when I say that they have the biggest bunch of poser fans in the country. Just today I saw three of their "fans" cheering them on. One in a Patriots jersey, one in a Baltimore jersey, and one in a Jets jersey. If any one of those other teams lose, they will be putting on their Cardinals jersey and claim that they have been a pure Cardinal fan all along.

F that team!
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

I will never in the rest of my years root for the Cardinals to win a Super Bowl. I rooted for the Steelers to get 7 against the Cardinals because I hate that team so bad. Living in AZ, you would see what I mean when I say that they have the biggest bunch of poser fans in the country. Just today I saw three of their "fans" cheering them on. One in a Patriots jersey, one in a Baltimore jersey, and one in a Jets jersey. If any one of those other teams lose, they will be putting on their Cardinals jersey and claim that they have been a pure Cardinal fan all along.

F that team!

I hate the cardinals with a passion and also bandwagon 9er fans. In the beggining of the season I saw updates from facebook friends cheering on the 9ers and on their sacks when I never even know they liked sports or were cowboys/raiders fans. The zone keeps it real
I can't help it but to think that the niners had a part in this

• hcniner64
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

F that team!

I hate the cardinals with a passion and also bandwagon 9er fans. In the beggining of the season I saw updates from facebook friends cheering on the 9ers and on their sacks when I never even know they liked sports or were cowboys/raiders fans. The zone keeps it real

I live on the east coast so I do not have to worry about cardinals fans or fans of any nfc west team. Mostly jets, giants, patriots, and poser cowboy fans here.

The only teams I hate are the cowboys, packers, and recently the patriots because of their comparison to the great 49ers teams, also I think belichick is a scumbag.

So I have no problem rooting for the cardinals if it means seriously hurting the only real threat the 49ers have in the nfc west.

F that team!

Same. f**k the cardinals.

29 for 33?!

29 for 33!

Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

F that team!

I live on the east coast so I do not have to worry about cardinals fans or fans of any nfc west team. Mostly jets, giants, patriots, and poser cowboy fans here.

The only teams I hate are the cowboys, packers, and recently the patriots because of their comparison to the great 49ers teams, also I think belichick is a scumbag.

So I have no problem rooting for the cardinals if it means seriously hurting the only real threat the 49ers have in the nfc west.

The Cardinals have been the 9ers rivals for years now. They're the team to hate, fck them !

The only QB's right now that are a slam dunk HOF are Favre, Manning, and Brady

Kurt is no way 1st ballot, but would most likely eventually get in if he stopped playing today, IMO
Share 49ersWebzone