Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Nate who?
uh, hello!!!?????
did you get a discount on the practice squad edition?
There are 823 users in the forums
Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by jreff22:Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Nate who?
uh, hello!!!?????
did you get a discount on the practice squad edition?
Originally posted by SJniner7:
If SEA and STL win this weekend, maybe they will finally give Nate a shot. Unfortunately, Sing has something against Nate, so it is very very very unlikely he gets any reps...
Originally posted by fly15:Originally posted by SJniner7:
If SEA and STL win this weekend, maybe they will finally give Nate a shot. Unfortunately, Sing has something against Nate, so it is very very very unlikely he gets any reps...
I dont think Sing likes Nate
Originally posted by Pick6:Originally posted by fly15:Originally posted by SJniner7:
If SEA and STL win this weekend, maybe they will finally give Nate a shot. Unfortunately, Sing has something against Nate, so it is very very very unlikely he gets any reps...
I dont think Sing likes Nate
apparently nobody in the nfl likes Nate. He cleared waivers.... and was put on the practice squad. So he's not as good as Alex Smith, Troy Smith OR David Carr.
Obviously there is more here than just Singletary not liking him.
Originally posted by Pick6:Originally posted by fly15:Originally posted by SJniner7:
If SEA and STL win this weekend, maybe they will finally give Nate a shot. Unfortunately, Sing has something against Nate, so it is very very very unlikely he gets any reps...
I dont think Sing likes Nate
apparently nobody in the nfl likes Nate. He cleared waivers.... and was put on the practice squad. So he's not as good as Alex Smith, Troy Smith OR David Carr.
Obviously there is more here than just Singletary not liking him.
Originally posted by artx84de4089er:
Some might not like my comment, but I really hope we get out of this silly playoff race...and please don't shoot in with a "The San Francisco Giants had a playoff run..." simply because the SF Giants we able to adjust to adversity when it counted, this team can't. I still want us to win games, but the playoffs would be a joke for a 7-9 team that can't identify what its trying to do in regular games, let alone the playoffs. Reasoning obviously, since this is in the the Nate Thread is that I want to see what he can and can't do...so I don't have to hear this, "Well, in pre-season, he was going against scrubs..." BS. Simply put, our division is somewhere near the scrub-rack according to the East Coast-bias ESPN, so why not let the scrub-fest continue with adding Nate to the mix.
That is all.
Originally posted by artx84de4089er:
Some might not like my comment, but I really hope we get out of this silly playoff race...and please don't shoot in with a "The San Francisco Giants had a playoff run..." simply because the SF Giants we able to adjust to adversity when it counted, this team can't. I still want us to win games, but the playoffs would be a joke for a 7-9 team that can't identify what its trying to do in regular games, let alone the playoffs. Reasoning obviously, since this is in the the Nate Thread is that I want to see what he can and can't do...so I don't have to hear this, "Well, in pre-season, he was going against scrubs..." BS. Simply put, our division is somewhere near the scrub-rack according to the East Coast-bias ESPN, so why not let the scrub-fest continue with adding Nate to the mix.
That is all.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by artx84de4089er:
Some might not like my comment, but I really hope we get out of this silly playoff race...and please don't shoot in with a "The San Francisco Giants had a playoff run..." simply because the SF Giants we able to adjust to adversity when it counted, this team can't. I still want us to win games, but the playoffs would be a joke for a 7-9 team that can't identify what its trying to do in regular games, let alone the playoffs. Reasoning obviously, since this is in the the Nate Thread is that I want to see what he can and can't do...so I don't have to hear this, "Well, in pre-season, he was going against scrubs..." BS. Simply put, our division is somewhere near the scrub-rack according to the East Coast-bias ESPN, so why not let the scrub-fest continue with adding Nate to the mix.
That is all.
Agreed. Though I wanted this weeks ago. After an 0-5 start I had no realistic hopes of the playoffs. Playing Nate would shed important light on how our fraft will shake up next year. I personally believe that with 2-3 games under his belt he start to get comfortable and have limited success.
Now the team has NO plan and no idea of what to do at the QB position. At least they could have eliminated some doubt by Letting Nate davis get some reps. If he sucked then we would know what we need to do. But if he got comfortable after a few games and had some success we might have eliminated some of the need for a QB. Singletary is a douchebag!!
Originally posted by BrianGO:Originally posted by ninerfan818:Originally posted by artx84de4089er:
Some might not like my comment, but I really hope we get out of this silly playoff race...and please don't shoot in with a "The San Francisco Giants had a playoff run..." simply because the SF Giants we able to adjust to adversity when it counted, this team can't. I still want us to win games, but the playoffs would be a joke for a 7-9 team that can't identify what its trying to do in regular games, let alone the playoffs. Reasoning obviously, since this is in the the Nate Thread is that I want to see what he can and can't do...so I don't have to hear this, "Well, in pre-season, he was going against scrubs..." BS. Simply put, our division is somewhere near the scrub-rack according to the East Coast-bias ESPN, so why not let the scrub-fest continue with adding Nate to the mix.
That is all.
Agreed. Though I wanted this weeks ago. After an 0-5 start I had no realistic hopes of the playoffs. Playing Nate would shed important light on how our fraft will shake up next year. I personally believe that with 2-3 games under his belt he start to get comfortable and have limited success.
Now the team has NO plan and no idea of what to do at the QB position. At least they could have eliminated some doubt by Letting Nate davis get some reps. If he sucked then we would know what we need to do. But if he got comfortable after a few games and had some success we might have eliminated some of the need for a QB. Singletary is a douchebag!!
Anthony Dixon played well in preseason, was given a chance, and has performed. David Baas played well in preseason, was given a chance, and has performed.
Reggie Smith played well in preseason, and has done well in the regular season too.
But when it comes to Nate Davis, no chance shall be given.
I just can't stand to see Alex Smith out there any more, I simply don't like the way he plays. I would rather go down fighting with a quarterback who gives our playmakers a chance by throwing them jump balls, then one who plays it safe the whole way through. If we are down by 21 in the 4th, I want to see the ball aired out the rest of the game, at least go down fighting.
It still defies belief when people praise Alex Smith for giving up on plays and throwing the ball away, especially when we are down by 3 scores in the 4th quarter. If we suck, fine, but at LEAST go down fighting. Troy Smith pulled wins out of his hat because he wanted to go down fighting. I think Nate Davis is capable of that, and more.
So how would it hurt us to give him a chance and have some idea about what he looks like? Oh right, I forgot, our 5-9 quest for the playoffs marches on...
Originally posted by RonRon:
START NATE DAVIS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON, IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE!!!
Originally posted by pigskin:
I also want to see him play, but he has zero chance under Singletary. Not a single snap in practice both years! So how can one realisitically expect him to step on the field?
Dream on!