There are 288 users in the forums

Darnell Dockett is an idiot

Shop 49ers game tickets
i wouldn't waste my time on him, seriously
Originally posted by teeohh:
i wouldn't waste my time on him, seriously

I think it would be fun
Originally posted by King49er:
I think it's time to start an alter twitter ego and start attacking him( not personally)

you should make one that says things like:

DARNELL DO GOOD.
DARNELL MAKE BREKFEST!
DARNELL GET BALL.
DARNELL GET HUG FROM MOM.
DARNELL MOVE TO FOURTH GRADE.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I think it's time to start an alter twitter ego and start attacking him( not personally)

Oh I think we should attack him personally. I'm glad that dude said that, I've been thinking that for a long ass time and dockett is a f**king piece of s**t who deserves to get hit by a bus for how much of a jackass piece of s**t he is. I don't personally wish for him to get hit by a bus, but if it happens I won't be sad about it. He's a f**king piece of s**t with a football helmet shoved up his fat ass.

looks like I found someone to help me with this project
http://twitter.com/ddocketts_ego
So now do we make twitter accounts or use our twitter accounts and attack the account you made or use it to go post on his real one and attack that?
So now do we make twitter accounts or use our twitter accounts and attack the account you made or use it to go post on his real one and attack that?

I'm gonna mock him on that account, but I'll also start attacking his account too until he takes notice

I'm gonna mock him on that account, but I'll also start attacking his account too until he takes notice

I see, yeah I'm just going to diss him on his account.

I need ghost writers for the account I just created

wouldn't I need the pass word? I just created my own account on there lol and told him after the tards get dumped in the playoffs he can watch every suns game

wouldn't I need the pass word? I just created my own account on there lol and told him after the tards get dumped in the playoffs he can watch every suns game

I'm gonna get him good

I'm gonna get him good

lol What are you going to do?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Dirty player - but you'd love to have him starting in our 3-4 D.

Smith-Franklin-Dockett
"Dear 49er fans that keep talking shhh*t I got u a gift from ur truly MR. Dockett"----->

[ Edited by King49er on Dec 22, 2009 at 11:39 AM ]
"Dear 49er fans that keep talking shhh*t I got u a gift from ur truly MR. Dockett"----->

That's cute . . . . . . after seeing the Niners win 20 division titles in my lifetime. Do you get a ring for that Dockett? No . . . I remember, you get a Conference Championship ring when you lose the Superbowl . . . so we wouldn't know about that either.
Share 49ersWebzone