he is a player i would love to have on the 49ers

dockett > soap

yeah but he's on the cardinals so screw that guy
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Isn't he a free agent after this season?

i think he has a yr or 2 left. damn i hope the cards owner gets super cheap and lets him walk. i'd rather they resign boldin which to me is less likely than have to go against freaking dockett

Yeah... he pisses me off more than any other division opponent.

I hate Rocky Bernard out of Seattle more, but Dockett is pretty damn close on the hate scale...

bernard is not even in seattle no more

I know, still hate him for his hit on Smith...such a dirty shot
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

dockett > soap

this
The pic will probably be of them clinching the West or something. Man I wish he was on our team. Its good that he's taking 50 kids shopping at Toy-R-Us though.
Originally posted by miked1978:
The pic will probably be of them clinching the West or something. Man I wish he was on our team. Its good that he's taking 50 kids shopping at Toy-R-Us though.

"on his dime" as he mentioned several times lol
I bet Chilo wishes he was on our team. He abused Rachal and Snyder this season. In our first matchup this year, he had his way with them for the entire game. They barely slowed him down.
What do expect.........???

He went to FSU
Originally posted by ads_2006:

dockett > soap

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I'm not even going to give him the satisfaction of visiting his twitter page.

-9fA

You would think these professional athletes can find something else to do besides use twitter.

Originally posted by Gore_21:
I'm not even going to give him the satisfaction of visiting his twitter page.

-9fA

You would think these professional athletes can find something else to do besides use twitter.

Also, be careful of what you guys say about him... he said if the Cards didn't show him the money he would make sure he would go to a division opponent. I don't really like him but he is a great player.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by King49er:

lol

LMAO

Nice
In the first half on the play where Crabtree slipped and then got up to run for a 1st down, at the end of the play after Crabtree was down it looks like Dickett intentionally stomped on the back of Crabtree's leg . . . MFer . . .

. . . . but I'd take him on our team in a flat second.
He is an A$$ but a damn good player. I hate him cause he plays for an division opponent but if he was on the niners I would still think he was an A$$ but would like his on-field production. Its kinda the same way I felt about TO in his latter years with us.

It would be funny if someone twittered him " How does it feel to lose a superbowl, cause I don't know" lol

[ Edited by E-49er on Dec 17, 2009 at 19:04:56 ]
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
In the first half on the play where Crabtree slipped and then got up to run for a 1st down, at the end of the play after Crabtree was down it looks like Dickett intentionally stomped on the back of Crabtree's leg . . . MFer . . .

. . . . but I'd take him on our team in a flat second.

He did? Dockett does that s**t all the time but it pisses me off that he did that to tree.
Share 49ersWebzone