LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Darnell Dockett is an idiot

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by King49er:
"Dear 49er fans that keep talking shhh*t I got u a gift from ur truly MR. Dockett"----->

lol I replied "big f**kin deal dockett the 9ers have like 20 of those and 5 superbowls".
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
"Dear 49er fans that keep talking shhh*t I got u a gift from ur truly MR. Dockett"----->

lol I replied "big f**kin deal dockett the 9ers have like 20 of those and 5 superbowls".

• ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

Lol!
Originally posted by ImaMod:

Lol!

Sorry guys but I hate the 5 superbowls talk, all that's in the past. What matters is who's been division leader recently and that's been the cardinals ..

p.s. leave the guy alone, you guys are making the rest of us look bad
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

Lol!

Sorry guys but I hate the 5 superbowls talk, all that's in the past. What matters is who's been division leader recently and that's been the cardinals ..

He's the one who talks s**t first. If he wanted to back it up bro he would've won the 2 games this year. 5 superbowls will forever mean more than whoever plays well now unless they start winning superbowls. Don't mean a thing if you don't get the ring.

Lol!

sorry no wait....

fugg that guy
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
fugg that guy

yup
fugg that guy

yup

ewww I don't want to fugg no guy. What are you, some kind of homo?
Originally posted by backontop:
fugg that guy

yup

You'd like that wouldn't ya

fugg that guy

yup

I can care less if you want to fugg some guy.

Lol!

He's the one who talks s**t first. If he wanted to back it up bro he would've won the 2 games this year. 5 superbowls will forever mean more than whoever plays well now unless they start winning superbowls. Don't mean a thing if you don't get the ring.

yep i already been blocked by him by mentioning our 5 superbowls to their none lol.
fugg that guy

yup

I can care less if you want to fugg some guy.

well you're the one who keeps bringing it up all th time....kinda strange...

just sayin...
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Lol!

yep i already been blocked by him by mentioning our 5 superbowls to their none lol.

How do I tell if I get blocked or not? I'm new to the whole twitter thing.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Lol!

How do I tell if I get blocked or not? I'm new to the whole twitter thing.

you won't be able to see his profile
Share 49ersWebzone