LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 164 users in the forums

Jay Cutler Is An Effing BUM!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Like Rod Brooks said on KNBR...

If the Doc says you are not going in, you are not going in, period, no matter what even the coaches or the player thinks.

Brooks related it to the time Gore was injured in the AZ game. He thought he needed to do more stretching relieving any strain. Well, we went back in and injured it some more and look what happened.

Doc says no, nothing you can do about it.

I don't like Jay Cutler either, but man he sure was flamed by his own peers. To me, that's not right especially if they don't know the whole story.

Eh, I really could care less about this. Just thought Rod Brook's point was right on.
Quote:
This breaking news courtesy the Chicago Tribune:

Jay Cutler(notes) and girlfriend Kristin Cavallari dined at Mastro's Steakhouse on Sunday after the Bears' 21-14 loss to the Packers in the NFC championship game.

Cutler, who left the game in the third quarter with a knee injury, was not on crutches but "he limped a tiny bit," according to a source. The couple was joined by 11 other people in Mastro's private upstairs dining room, and our spies tell us that he took the stairs rather than the elevator.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Quote:
This breaking news courtesy the Chicago Tribune:

Jay Cutler(notes) and girlfriend Kristin Cavallari dined at Mastro's Steakhouse on Sunday after the Bears' 21-14 loss to the Packers in the NFC championship game.

Cutler, who left the game in the third quarter with a knee injury, was not on crutches but "he limped a tiny bit," according to a source. The couple was joined by 11 other people in Mastro's private upstairs dining room, and our spies tell us that he took the stairs rather than the elevator.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner

I mean they had to hide Aaron Rodgers helmet from him to keep him from going back into a regular season game.
Phillip Rivers tore his knee one time. And he just put a brace on it and kept playing and had surgery in the offseason. Brett Favre had 2 fractures in his ankle, a concussion, elbow tendonitis and he kept going.

A sprained knee 1 game from the Super Bowl. IMO he shoud try to play. But I don't know all the details so I'd keep an open mind about his injury.
I worked with a back ache today, Rivers ain't got nothing on me
  • evil
  • Veteran
Man the haters really wanna hate.
I think people care more about how he looked disinterested after the doctors told him he couldn't go. He wasn't interacting with anyone. He just looked dazed.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by global_nomad:
I think people care more about how he looked disinterested after the doctors told him he couldn't go. He wasn't interacting with anyone. He just looked dazed.

Maybe the look of a disappointed and depressed player, one who was told by the doctors and trainers his afternoon was done. It was after all the biggest game in his career to date.
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by global_nomad:

Maybe the look of a disappointed and depressed player, one who was told by the doctors and trainers his afternoon was done. It was after all the biggest game in his career to date.

Of course the argument could go either way. After his performance, his body language told me he was a little glad to get yanked (especially considering the Bears never said he was officially out), rather than play and get crucified by everyone after getting beat by a division rival in a title game.

But it's a matter of opinion/perspective. I think it's safe to say the majority of people think he's got no heart, and they may or may not be right.

He'll get another chance to redeem himself.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jan 25, 2011 at 8:34 PM ]

"Jay cutler did himself a disservice, Jay did this to himself. He doesnt care, he doesnt work on his footwork" - Steve Young

Steve said he didnt help himself by being mopey and aloof on the sideline. Steve did say he just needs an offseason to work on his footwork to become phenomenal.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
This gif even looks like Cutler.

Jay Cutler Spotted Walking Around Shopping In Los Angeles

Quote:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/27/jay-cutler-kristin-cavallari-chicago-bears-los-angeles-the-grove-shopping-walking-quaterback-tough/

Vid:

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=175c6892-0f52-472a-936e-d4edee7b6705

Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler mustered up enough toughness to stroll around an L.A. shopping center with his girlfriend Kristin Cavallari yesterday ... TOUGH!!!!!!

Even with his busted knee -- Cutler managed to keep up with Kristin for the entire duration of the shopping trip ... TOUGH!!!!!

Of course, our guy totally screwed up and didn't ask Jay about his injury ... or the rampant criticism of his dedication to the Bears ... or ANYTHING relevant.

But we did ask Kristin about her quick jaunt to Crate and Barrel -- TOUGH!!!!!

[CENTER]

[/CENTER]

[ Edited by EndAround81 on Jan 27, 2011 at 08:39:09 ]
shes so hot
Originally posted by valrod33:
shes so hot

What's with her pouty look in half the pictures; it's like she's doing an impersonation of Cutler!
Share 49ersWebzone