LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Ocho cinco

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I love ya........... But nothing good is going to come from betting an official that it was or wasn't catch.

COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was awesome.

He was bribing the official on a replay

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Chad-Ochocinco-tries-to-bribe-official-on-repl;_ylt=Aixx0SZs0y9aheX7Aj_zNxFDubYF?urn=nfl,200914
this fool
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Now that is funny!
one dollar.... he could have got it overturned with a fiver
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I thought it was awesome.

Me too but you know the commish will have something to say about this.

Nothing good coulda came from this. He's just opening himself up. And Marvin Lewis I believe is the one who gave him the damn dollar. Why???????????????

Especially with what's happening in the NBA and their refs. I understand it was just Chad being Chad. But......................
Lewis gave him the dollar? nah I can't believe a head coach would be that stupid
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:
Lewis gave him the dollar? nah I can't believe a head coach would be that stupid

That's who he handed it back to when the ruling came out!
Originally posted by krizay:
Originally posted by teeohh:

That's who he handed it back to when the ruling came out!

woah, you're connecting those dots too fast

That's awesome!
they should fine him a dollar
I really like Ocho Cinco and I understand that he did this in good fun, but just remember that NFL stands for the No Fun League. I don's see this playing out well with the Goodell.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
This dude is my hero

Equally funny will be the NFL freaking out about OchoCinco bribing the ref with ONE dollar
hahahaha Stuff like this is the reason why he's my favorite player in the league. I hope they dont fine him for this.
Share 49ersWebzone