There are 227 users in the forums

Ocho cinco

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by MrOrange:
No Fun League fined him 20k

that just is a little stiff. I'm just waiting to see how much dude that did Captain Morgan pose gets fined. 85 single handedly is keeping cincy from blacking out every weekend.

It's funny that you get fined 7500 for punching a guy in the head, but 20000 for making a joke bribe.

reminds me of our justice system.

i'm not even going to get started on that one
Most entertaining footballer of all time!
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Most entertaining footballer of all time!

This really pisses me off that the NFL fined him 20k! Come on now! IT WAS A JOKE!
That one dollar cost him 20,000 of them.

Now that's funny , Frank.
Ya Ocho Cinco has been my favorite non-49er for years now.. Dating all the way back to when he sent the browns secondary bottles of Pepto, saying they were gonna get upset stomachs trying to cover him.

It sux he was fined 20k but did that stop Ocho from turning it into something good nope. He and one of his sponsers went and Donated 20k to charity as well after paying the fines.

In response to the fine, Rock Software Inc., the company that made Ochocinco's iPhone application, said it will donate an additional $20,000 in the receiver's name to the Hillview Acres home for abused children in Chino, Calif.

But i mean how can you not like this guy..

Friday Twitter Movie nights: paying for first 100 Fans to come see which ever movie he chooses for the day usually always the release movie for that day..

Random Tweets giving his location and saying lets get food its on me.

And then you got this from this past weekend..

First person to grab me from the Marriott Pittsburgh City Center I'm blessing you with whatever you want within reason from the mall
3:13 PM Nov 14th from Echofon

Matter of fact whoever picks me up we can spend 20k just because I feel like being generous
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
^^^ Ocho Cinco is hysterical, guy makes the game fun. Without him, the NFL would be missing a lot of press. They should be thanking him for being "controversial".
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Janitor:
^^^ Ocho Cinco is hysterical, guy makes the game fun. Without him, the NFL would be missing a lot of press. They should be thanking him for being "controversial".

this
Share 49ersWebzone