There are 227 users in the forums

Ocho cinco

Shop 49ers game tickets
LMAO.

Way to go Chad. However much he gets fined, he should donate an equal amount to charity.

-9fA
I would love if for a touchdown celebration he reenacted beyonce's single ladies, that would be hilarious and probably my favorite touchdown celebration ever. If I had a twitter account I would suggest it to him.
decision of the year
http://twitter.com/OGOchOCinco

@danawhite Dana this Ocho Cinco, I want to fight your #1 and #2 best fighters asap,exhibition to raise money for a charity of choice!!!!!!

@danawhite matter of fact I want Anderson Spider Silva---please don't ignore me or you'll have to fight me yourself!!! Sincerely Esteban :)

Perfect @OGOchoCinco. I need a Jan 2nd fight. Ocho Cinco vs Anderson Spider Silva. PS - I'm too old to fight anyone.

@danawhite Mr. White this a serious matter, we can help alot organazations with this fight, I have a good chance at winning against Silva

danawhite: If you are really serious @OGOchoCinco, contact me. We'll put a fight together for charity.

@danawhite oh I'm dead serious, this will be one that goes down in history, Ocho defeats Silva in surprising upset, it's on!!!

OGOchoCinco: Awesome! I'm fighting Anderson Silva-I can't wait to throw my child please combo with a kiss da baby leg kick,Silva can shut the front door!
Originally posted by TheNaitch:
http://twitter.com/OGOchOCinco

@danawhite Dana this Ocho Cinco, I want to fight your #1 and #2 best fighters asap,exhibition to raise money for a charity of choice!!!!!!

@danawhite matter of fact I want Anderson Spider Silva---please don't ignore me or you'll have to fight me yourself!!! Sincerely Esteban :)

Perfect @OGOchoCinco. I need a Jan 2nd fight. Ocho Cinco vs Anderson Spider Silva. PS - I'm too old to fight anyone.

@danawhite Mr. White this a serious matter, we can help alot organazations with this fight, I have a good chance at winning against Silva

danawhite: If you are really serious @OGOchoCinco, contact me. We'll put a fight together for charity.

@danawhite oh I'm dead serious, this will be one that goes down in history, Ocho defeats Silva in surprising upset, it's on!!!

OGOchoCinco: Awesome! I'm fighting Anderson Silva-I can't wait to throw my child please combo with a kiss da baby leg kick,Silva can shut the front door![/quote]

Ocho was going to send mustard to the steelers
Originally posted by teeohh:

lol ocho cinco is easily my favorite non-niner
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by teeohh:

lol ocho cinco is easily my favorite non-niner

same
that mutha f**ker is a G.

NFL needs people like him.
No Fun League fined him 20k

I love Ocho Cinco!!! He's great for the sport.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Quote:
@BarackObama Barrack I've just been fined again, can we meet to set up a fun rule please. I can't go to mcdonalds for 2 weeks now. Smh

Originally posted by MrOrange:

that just is a little stiff. I'm just waiting to see how much dude that did Captain Morgan pose gets fined. 85 single handedly is keeping cincy from blacking out every weekend.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

that just is a little stiff. I'm just waiting to see how much dude that did Captain Morgan pose gets fined. 85 single handedly is keeping cincy from blacking out every weekend.

It's funny that you get fined 7500 for punching a guy in the head, but 20000 for making a joke bribe.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:

It's funny that you get fined 7500 for punching a guy in the head, but 20000 for making a joke bribe.

reminds me of our justice system.
Share 49ersWebzone