Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Chief
  • Veteran
1,810 yards (2nd, NFL)
8.3 avg (tied for 5th, NFL)
14 TD's (1st, NFL)
102.7 rating (6th, NFL)

Dude is having a very, very solid year.
Yes he is but Johnson makes every qb there better than he is. I would like to see if Shaub could even last 1 or 2 games on our team. Good QB but great players AROUND him (johnson, daniels, Slaton)
Originally posted by elguapo:
Yes he is but Johnson makes every qb there better than he is. I would like to see if Shaub could even last 1 or 2 games on our team. Good QB but great players AROUND him (johnson, daniels, Slaton)

LOL Matt Schaub is so much better than anyone on our roster it isnt even funny. The guy would be solid no matter where he plays. Does AJ make him better? Sure. All great wide receivers make their quarterbacks look good. Do you not think that Jerry Rice helped Steve Young?

I am just very happy that I got Matt Schaub on round 6 of my fantasy draft.

He's still a good QB, they both compliment each other..do you think AJ would be doing this well with Hill or Smith at QB? I'm sure he wouldn't even have half of the yards he has right now lol
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Someone dropped Schaub after his bad week one performance and I picked him up quickly
[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Oct 21, 2009 at 6:07 PM ]
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Someone dropped Schaub after his bad week one performance and I picked him up quickly

idiots!!
Matt Schaub can s**t off

Schaub was making Atlanta's offense look good and they didn't have a type of true #1 WR. like Johnson......actually that is the reason Houston traded for him, because of his play in Atlanta.

Falcons lucked out BIG TIME...being able to let a QB like Schaub go like that....then have Vick struggle and then get sent to jail....then they draft a QB that ends up playing like a stud.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Nice. I had him ranked 4th after Brees, Manning, and Brady and was praying he would last after guys like Rogers, Romo, and Ryan. I was happy when he did. I cant believe you got him as a FA. Crazy!
Originally posted by King49er:
Matt Schaub can s**t off

Originally posted by King49er:
Matt Schaub can s**t off

agreed f**k the texans and matt schaub i hope patrick willis crushes him like he did hassellbeck
Originally posted by Afrikan:

Schaub was making Atlanta's offense look good and they didn't have a type of true #1 WR. like Johnson......actually that is the reason Houston traded for him, because of his play in Atlanta.

Falcons lucked out BIG TIME...being able to let a QB like Schaub go like that....then have Vick struggle and then get sent to jail....then they draft a QB that ends up playing like a stud.

That isn't luck it's called good management and good drafting.
  • titan
  • Veteran
He is always been solid! They can be a very dangerous team! I hope our D shows up this week!
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by Afrikan:

That isn't luck it's called good management and good drafting.

They wouldn't have drafted Ryan if Vick was still there, that is why it was luck.
Originally posted by titan:
He is always been solid! They can be a very dangerous team! I hope our D shows up this week!

Exactly. He showed flashes of brilliance with the Falcons and he's having a very, very good season so far after a slight slow start. This is going to be a big game for the defense. Before the Falcons game, people were starting to say that the 9ers D might be an elite D, but now's the time to see if they really can rise to that level. They're going to have to have a good day or the 9ers are going to be official on a losing streak with thing not looking better next week against the Colts.
Share 49ersWebzone