There are 155 users in the forums

Peyton Manning

Shop 49ers game tickets
peytons jet is headed to florida

guess thats the mystery team (miami or TB) most probablly maimi
Vic Lombardi of CBS 4 Denver reports that the Broncos are now "95 percent sure" they will sign free agent Peyton Manning after he reached out to the team late Sunday night.

Source: Vic Lombardi on Tw

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/229449/report-manning-able-to-hit-50-yard-passes
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
peytons jet is headed to florida

guess thats the mystery team (miami or TB) most probablly maimi

He lives in Miami in the off season
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Vic Lombardi of CBS 4 Denver reports that the Broncos are now "95 percent sure" they will sign free agent Peyton Manning after he reached out to the team late Sunday night.

Source: Vic Lombardi on Tw

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/229449/report-manning-able-to-hit-50-yard-passes

who's vic lombardi?
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Tebow to Jacksonville is just too fitting not to happen. But I'd honestly feel bad for Gabbert. Dude was a rookie QB with only one good player on offense.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
He lives in Miami in the off season

@CamInmanReply Source says 49ers still focused on Alex Smith, not Manning. > FYI: Manning jet tracked from Az to Fla tonite, not Bay Area

he was sourced to do his last meeting tomm he isnt going home then taking another flight to his last meeting
Originally posted by okdkid:
Tebow to Jacksonville is just too fitting not to happen. But I'd honestly feel bad for Gabbert. Dude was a rookie QB with only one good player on offense.

im betting on Manning in Denver and day 2 of the draft Denver trades Tebow to Sea because Cle beats them to Tannehill

Im hoping you are basing this on draft position alone and not having seen him play last year. Maybe some of the worst pocket presence demonstrated in recent memory. Rookie or no rookie. Undrafted rookies on worse teams have shown more. A lot more.
Originally posted by 49ergenius:

Im hoping you are basing this on draft position alone and not having seen him play last year. Maybe some of the worst pocket presence demonstrated in recent memory. Rookie or no rookie. Undrafted rookies on worse teams have shown more. A lot more.

gabbert was a straight p***y when some dlineman was running up to him and he would fall back while throwing so he wont get hit, ive never seen a rookie qb doing that. i wouldnt care if gabbert was drafted in the 1st, if im the jags owner i trade for tebow just to put fans in the stands. that stadium is always empty even during monday night games you see lots of empty seats
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I don't see why Denver needs to trade Tebow if Manning comes there. I mean unless Denver gets some good draft picks for him why not use him in the offense in some gadget plays and let him learn from Manning for the next couple years?

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Local AZ media peeps reporting that Manning to AZ is pretty much a lock according "to sources".

All that means is nobody knows wtf they're talking about.
Local AZ media peeps reporting that Manning to AZ is pretty much a lock according "to sources".

All that means is nobody knows wtf they're talking about.

lol Titans owner now wants manning at all cost... He's 90 years old, he will sell his fortune for manning and a ring before he dies.
Schefter just misspoke on ESPN and said that Manning has made visits to "Denver and San Francisco." No joke haha
Per the article, if Manning does not reach a deal with either the Broncos or the Dolphins within the next 24 hours, and the 49ers talks with Smith do not make any progress within the next 24 hours, we could see a Manning visit to San Francisco.

** Personally, I think he's going to sign with Denver.

"If it becomes clear the 49ers aren't making progress with Smith in the next 24 hours, they may make a late run at Manning. It's possible the 49ers would gain Manning's attention, too, because they are the only clear Super Bowl contender among his suitors, having reached the NFC championship game this past season."

http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_20152563/peyton-manning-nearing-decision-is-impressed-broncos-sources
[ Edited by nickbradley on Mar 12, 2012 at 8:07 AM ]
holy s**t, Peyton Manning is a free agent?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Share 49ersWebzone