LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 180 users in the forums

Tennessee Titans @ Pittsburgh Steelers Opener thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
game

/thread
WOW great work from every one involved.... the Oline, Big Ben, and Wallace.
Now thats some Oline blocking by Pitt
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by NinerNewbie:
I'm gonna fall over... so nervous! Come on and win the flip!

i can console you afterwards, pm me

titans got this.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Great game!

Football is back!!!!!

bironas has got to hate himself for missing those 2 kicks
its over

Sorry your 2ND team lost, Newbie. I hope they can rebound for you...............but lose in 8 weeks when they come to SF.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Sorry your 2ND team lost, Newbie. I hope they can rebound for you...............but lose in 8 weeks when they come to SF.

2nd teams

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
The Titans lost when they decided to run out the clock instead of try to win the game.

it was still a good game... but still....
LOL when Big Ben stands in the pocket for 30 seconds with a 4-star o-line he's labeled a genius, but when any other average QB does it they're considered lackluster. Ironic.
f**k you bironas for missing 2 Fgs and f**k you steelers for not giving the ball to parker
Originally posted by jrg:

2nd teams

I'm not even convinced it's her 2nd team. I think the 9ers are her 2nd team, especially if she's compelled to wear Titan gear to Candlestick.
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
Originally posted by jrg:

2nd teams

I'm not even convinced it's her 2nd team. I think the 9ers are her 2nd team, especially if she's compelled to wear Titan gear to Candlestick.

Mmm Hmm.
Share 49ersWebzone