Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
I have this one to start the season.

Tennessee Titans +6 1/2 @ Pittsburgh Steelers
O/U-35

As always, Good Luck, Zoners.

Bad start there lol

-9fA

Bummer dude, don't feel bad, I would have taken the Titans +6.5 too. But when it comes to the NFL I'm a degenerate. There are more locks in the college ranks imo.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I have this one to start the season.

Tennessee Titans +6 1/2 @ Pittsburgh Steelers
O/U-35

As always, Good Luck, Zoners.

Bad start there lol

-9fA

Bummer dude, don't feel bad, I would have taken the Titans +6.5 too. But when it comes to the NFL I'm a degenerate. There are more locks in the college ranks imo.

Actually.... (from the Pitt/Tenn thread)

Dang, I was so wrapped up on making the NFL Betting thread, and CFB & MLB betting, that I just realized that I don't actually have action on this game. D'oh!

Might work in my favor this time, though!

GL Feeeeeeeve

5 Team Parlay [Moneyline picks (no spread)]
Cincinnati Bengals -235 Denver Broncos
Dallas Cowboys -265 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Giants -280 Washington Redskins
Seattle Seahawks -400 St. Louis Rams
San Diego Chargers -550 Oakland Raiders

Thinking about doing a 4 team parlay:

Bills @ Pats (-10.5) - Brady/Moss/Welker connection is back and Lynch is out
Det @ Saints (-13.5) - Powerhouse offense
Vikes (-4) @ Browns - AP runs all over that D
Chargers (-9) @ Raiders - Good O and D vs the Raiders

And I am thinking about adding or replacing the last one with Ravens/Chiefs, Under 36. Don't think the Chiefs will score more than 3 or 6 pts and Ravens won't score more than 24.

What you guys think?
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Thinking about doing a 4 team parlay:

Bills @ Pats (-10.5) - Brady/Moss/Welker connection is back and Lynch is out
Det @ Saints (-13.5) - Powerhouse offense
Vikes (-4) @ Browns - AP runs all over that D
Chargers (-9) @ Raiders - Good O and D vs the Raiders

And I am thinking about adding or replacing the last one with Ravens/Chiefs, Under 36. Don't think the Chiefs will score more than 3 or 6 pts and Ravens won't score more than 24.

What you guys think?

I like the 1st 4 a lot.

The O/U... too many unknowns, for me to touch that one, personally. A 31-7 or 31-10 game wouldn't surprise me.

But listening to me is always a risk, in and of itself.
4 Team Teaser
Minnesota Vikings +1½ Cleveland Browns
New Orleans Saints -8 Detroit Lions
New England Patriots -5 Buffalo Bills
San Diego Chargers -3½ Oakland Raiders

4 Team Parlay
Minnesota Vikings -4½ Cleveland Browns
New Orleans Saints -14 Detroit Lions
New England Patriots -11 Buffalo Bills
San Diego Chargers -9½ Oakland Raiders

Ok, Ellen, let's see how we do.

Hey, I told you I liked the pics, a lot.

4 Team Teaser

4 Team Parlay

Originally posted by RonMexico:
4 Team Teaser

4 Team Parlay

the first 4 weeks of every NFL season equal $$$$$ for me, I'll keep ya's posted on my results tomorrow
Originally posted by King49er:
the first 4 weeks of every NFL season equal $$$$$ for me, I'll keep ya's posted on my results tomorrow

Results? Let's see your action before the games to get an idea what people are thinking.

Results? Let's see your action before the games to get an idea what people are thinking.

I never make bets until 2 hours before the game, I just wake up on Sundays and get a "feeling", it's always been like that.

You can give me a game that you picked and I can break it down to what I think will happen, but when it comes to my betting, I refuse to think about it until game day.

I never make bets until 2 hours before the game, I just wake up on Sundays and get a "feeling", it's always been like that.

You can give me a game that you picked and I can break it down to what I think will happen, but when it comes to my betting, I refuse to think about it until game day.

Maybe that's my problem... thinking too long during the week, instead of shooting from the hip last second. Wait, I do both, actually. Just well enough to and try again the next week.

GL, K.

Maybe that's my problem... thinking too long during the week, instead of shooting from the hip last second. Wait, I do both, actually. Just well enough to and try again the next week.

GL, K.

I'll post my games and winnings tomorrow, thank you sir, good luck to you as well

GL, K.

I'll post my games and winnings tomorrow, thank you sir, good luck to you as well

To get credit, post picks at game time
philly -2.5
Share 49ersWebzone