LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 142 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
It was all Trent Browns fault. Lol lol
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
5 more added to the covid list, which makes 6 total now. The entire starting offensive line and Safety Johnathan Abram are on the list.

When I read that I immediately thought of that girl who admitted to blowing the entire Suns roster

link?

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/parking-lot/178845-all-new-non-political-stupid-gif-vid-thread/page820/

They all weren't wearing masks when they were supposed to, but it very much sounds like Trent was most at fault. He wasn't wearing his tracing device so they don't know who he was in direct contact with. Highest paid O-lineman contract in nfl history and he pulls this. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

They all weren't wearing masks when they were supposed to, but it very much sounds like Trent was most at fault. He wasn't wearing his tracing device so they don't know who he was in direct contact with. Highest paid O-lineman contract in nfl history and he pulls this. lol

From what I heard on ESPN radio is there's pictures of Trent in Vegas just ignoring all the social distancing and masking rules.
Hahaha. Trent Brown doesn't give a f**k. A lot of Raider fans are already sick of him. What a waste of talent. This dude could've been one of the greatest OTs to play the game if he dedicated himself.
Originally posted by Heroism:
I've been watching football for a long time, and I don't think I've ever seen a DC gameplan to take away a quarterback's checkdown.

I have
Hahaha. Trent Brown doesn't give a f**k. A lot of Raider fans are already sick of him. What a waste of talent. This dude could've been one of the greatest OTs to play the game if he dedicated himself.

Wonder if people still think we should've kept him or will they act like that 2 year argument didn't exist.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Wonder if people still think we should've kept him or will they act like that 2 year argument didn't exist.

He's still a good pass blocker which is the most important thing in today's pass happy league

He has a super bowl ring so his career is among the best in the league. 90 percent of tackles would love to switch career with his.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pdizo916:

He has a super bowl ring so his career is among the best in the league. 90 percent of tackles would love to switch career with his.

Right, and a fat ass contact. Dude has done great for himself especially being a 7th round pick.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Jon Gruden

Last 6 seasons:

4-12
9-7
9-7
4-12
7-9
6-5

Jeff Fisher

Last 6 seasons:

6-10
7-8-1
7-9
6-10
7-9
4-9
lol retard Raiders lose again
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by pdizo916:
lol retard Raiders lose again

Lol srsly
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I saw the game and was scratching my head as to why Gruden just did not want to score a TD? It's not like their winining or similar to that Falcons situation when Gurly was dumb enough NOT to score..

I know Gruden didn't expect a long pass and a penalty to happen, but I was thinking that Miami can still have a GOOD K/O RETURN and can still possibly win it on a FG..

what he did by NOT scoring a TD just tells me that he didn't trust the D to stop Miami under 2 minute..

oh well, glad it's the Raiders..
Out of the 81 coaches in Super Bowl era who have coached more than 25 December games in the regular season, Jon Gruden's .371 win % (23-39) ranks 76th. John Madden is first at .750

Share 49ersWebzone