LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

The Official Las Vegas Raiders Thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 9moon:
I saw the game and was scratching my head as to why Gruden just did not want to score a TD? It's not like their winining or similar to that Falcons situation when Gurly was dumb enough NOT to score..

I know Gruden didn't expect a long pass and a penalty to happen, but I was thinking that Miami can still have a GOOD K/O RETURN and can still possibly win it on a FG..

what he did by NOT scoring a TD just tells me that he didn't trust the D to stop Miami under 2 minute..

oh well, glad it's the Raiders..

I agree. It was stupid. If they could get it all the way done with 1 second left, I get it. But they gave the dolphins 22 seconds. Thats way too much time. Just stupid.
Trent brown must be happy. The less football he has to play, the better off he will be....since the raiders will miss the playoffs

Raiders gonna Raider.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Beating the Chiefs will be the highlight of their 8-8 season

Called it
Season just ended 12 hours ago lol
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Raiders gonna Raider.

Right on que
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
F'k these bums
are we getting more picks for gruden tampering? lol

Ouch lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Ouch lol

Lmfao. I'd be willing to bet the trend continues for a little while.

This is why adding a guy like Mayock sounds good because he talks a lot during the draft, but this is what you get.
damn, they blew up that OL in one offseason. It's going to get ugly for Carr.

So burning a bunch of cash on outside talent might not be the way to go??

man it's a good think Gruden has a 10 yr $100 contract 😝
I have a lot of raider friends and they get hugely butt hurt if I criticize the raiders but damn I wanna tell em bad how bad gruden has been messing up that team.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This is why adding a guy like Mayock sounds good because he talks a lot during the draft, but this is what you get.

This sounds like a fireable offense. Lol. They need to sign Sherm. At least Gruden acknowledged that they need an alpha leader on that defense. The new def coor. might help too.
Share 49ersWebzone