LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

Jay Cutler?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cutler is overrated. He makes poor decisions on the regular. I'd rather have Alex Smith with a strong rushing attack.
I would give the 1st round for Cutler.
Originally posted by 49erLifer:
Cutler is overrated. He makes poor decisions on the regular. I'd rather have Alex Smith with a strong rushing attack.

......ok I tried to keep a straight face.

• anamvar
  • Info N/A
hes their franchise qb, he aint goin no where
Hey if Matt Cassell went for a 2nd round pick, maybe we could offer a 3rd or 4th and keep all 3 QBs.
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Hey if Matt Cassell went for a 2nd round pick, maybe we could offer a 3rd or 4th and keep all 3 QBs.

I would run into the middle of the street and do a dance if the niners somehow pulled a trade off for Cutler.

With that said, they wont do it
  • Slothrop
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by 49erJim:

Word.

DO IT!
He's not on the block. It was just an offer by another team.

HOWEVER, I would trade our first rounder for him in a second. He's a young franchise QB.

And I don't play Madden.
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:

Have you seen Cutler play? He is a terrible decision maker. He'd be a disaster on the 49ers. We don't have anything near Brandon Marshall, a receiver that bails Cutler out each and every game.

I don't like Cutler's attitude and I don't like the way he plays.

Have you seen Cutler play? He is a terrible decision maker. He'd be a disaster on the 49ers. We don't have anything near Brandon Marshall, a receiver that bails Cutler out each and every game.

He played for a WCO team. That offense highlights the bad decisions. here all he would have to do was throw accurately down the field.

He would fit our system better than Shaun Hill, for example.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

HOWEVER, I would trade our first rounder for him in a second. He's a young franchise QB.

And I don't play Madden.

what do you think about the moves the Pats are making. WOW. Not only do they free up huge cap money but they get the 34th pick. wowow
Originally posted by Brazillian49er:

He played for a WCO team. That offense highlights the bad decisions. here all he would have to do was throw accurately down the field.

Agree. Quick release and very strong arm.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame

And I don't play Madden.

You should start. I would trade a 3rd, 4th, JTO for Cutler and a 5th. Str8 rape
Originally posted by infamousesco:

And I don't play Madden.

You should start. I would trade a 3rd, 4th, JTO for Cutler and a 5th. Str8 rape

Originally posted by Brazillian49er:

Talent wise, he is better than anything we have at QB. The problem is, he knows he has a strong arm and he tries to use it to make throws that everyone outside of him knows are impossible. The end result is usually an INT.

If Alex Smith can restructure his deal and show that his arm is healthy, I like him more than Cutler. He is an intelligent decision maker and deserves a chance to show that he was worth the #1 pick.
Share 49ersWebzone