Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 386 users in the forums

🏈 2026 NFL ENTRY DRAFT 🏈-Do not tip picks!

Browse 49ers books and videos
Can we trade Nick Martin to the Titans also?
49ers traded Dee Winters
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Oh man I swear to god they are gonna take that Genesis Smith b***h ass just to really cap off my hate bender on this Friday.

GOODNESS GRACIOUS NO!!

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!

PLEASE GOD LET THAT MEAN WE GET RODRIGUEZ OR ANTHONY HILL

Punter
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!

PLEASE GOD LET THAT MEAN WE GET RODRIGUEZ OR ANTHONY HILL


they better not be drafting a LBer at 58.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Giedi:
Ok.


Out of curiosity who are these guys you are posting?
There goes Rodriguez
Originally posted by Fresno49er:
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
I will forgive this if we still get at #58

Pregnon
Howell
EMW

Who am I kidding even if they're all there we aren't drafting them.

I'm so scared we are about to take Mike Washington that I'm praying we just reach a little again for Jaishawn Barham

not gonna happen, we are drafting a WR/RB at 58 watch

Stop
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!


Whoa I hope so. Winters I was not a fan of and I thought he was fast, but a crappy tackler. I hope we got something decent.

Must really be confident in Martin and Bethune.
I'm all about getting a 5th rounder when Kyle and John look to the scouts and ask who to take
Originally posted by dj43:
He was projected to go in the 2nd round. Without another pick in the second round, it was now or never if they felt this guy best fit the need.
It's called trading back
And they do have another 2nd rd pick
The viltrumite to Miami
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,572
Originally posted by maxsmart:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
This f**king team invest so much into f**king wide receivers im so god damn sick of drafting these reach WRs.
Exactly, it's Shanahan who falls in love with a s**tty RB or WR and insists that he needs them
2017
Rd 4 Joe Williams RB trade up bust
2018
Rd 2 Dante Pettis WR trade up bust
2019
Rd 3 Jalen Hurd WR bust
2021
Rd 3 Trey Sermon RB bust
2022
Rd 3 Tyrion Davis-Price RB bust
Rd 3 Danny Gray WR bust
2023
Rd 3 Cameron Latu TE bust

2026
R2 #33 De Stribling WR ???????

Yeah, those were big disappointments. I'm still pisssed they chose Latu vs an OLineman pick.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:
Dont see how a 2028 4th (if 9ers get a comp pick at all depending on who they sign next year) is better than maxing his value this year.

This team is frustrating in their inability to properly value guys they like.

Exactly
I'll take that for Dee. Let Lynch do the trades and let someone else do these picks.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I'm all about getting a 5th rounder when Kyle and John look to the scouts and ask who to take

This. The first 4 rounds its been about the Kyle/Lynch picks, and 5th rounder and on its been about the scouts. Thats why we draft so much better late in the draft.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone