49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 633 users in the forums

🏈 2026 NFL ENTRY DRAFT 🏈-Do not tip picks!

Browse 49ers books and videos
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
Howell gone..... I is sad

How is Stribling better than literally everyone that has been picked since him???

This is almost as hard to watch as the beat down SEA put on us in the playoffs

This
Originally posted by OnTheClock:


Me watching all the EXACT players that we actually need to fix our glaring holes, just FLYING OFF THE BOARD pick after pick now

And this…

wtf!!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Heroism:
here go all the edges FML

Barham at 58? I already lost my boy Stukes.

Barham wouldn't be enough of a reach for them.

If we go EDGE I'd pencil in Nadame Tucker at #58
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!


Better keep Dre away from those powerlines then
Originally posted by Overkill:
I'm blown away that we can trade back twice then spend the next 24 hours fielding offers and still end up reaching nearly a full round with our pick.

Oh well

Yes, Shanahan and Lynch are a bad combo in rds 1-3. Shanahan says "I must have him" and Lynch say yes sir
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!
[tweet https://x.com/rapsheet/status/2047824506480140700]

PLEASE GOD LET THAT MEAN WE GET RODRIGUEZ OR ANTHONY HILL
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!


Did we get Pickens? 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!


Whoa I hope so. Winters I was not a fan of and I thought he was fast, but a crappy tackler. I hope we got something decent.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!


For what?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,571
Originally posted by Montana:
It's not shocking they went with WR, not sure why ppl having meltdowns.

The WR class last year was a disappointment. Then they pick a wr with their first pick. Maybe thats why. As for me, I wanted an OLineman or a DLine edge rusher. Oh well....
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!


5th rounder
Originally posted by Ezekiel38:
I will forgive this if we still get at #58

Pregnon
Howell
EMW

Who am I kidding even if they're all there we aren't drafting them.

I'm so scared we are about to take Mike Washington that I'm praying we just reach a little again for Jaishawn Barham

not gonna happen, we are drafting a WR/RB at 58 watch
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Oh man I swear to god they are gonna take that Genesis Smith b***h ass just to really cap off my hate bender on this Friday.

Probably a 6th for Winter
6'2" 207 Pounds with 10 inch hands and ran a 4.36. Great run blocker and comes from a military family.

He's gonna be a contributor no doubt. Not saying he's gonna be Puka but nobody knew who the hell Puka was when he was drafted.

I actually like the pick. I think we will add one of the bigger FA edges left after the draft (aka Bosa).
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
We got a trade!

PLEASE GOD LET THAT MEAN WE GET RODRIGUEZ OR ANTHONY HILL

Maybe they got some ammo for a move up from 58?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone